Rebellious Streak

I might update more now that I've got a phone :^)

Also sorry for any spelling errors, my phone doesn't actually correct spelling half the time, it only really does punctuation.

Dicks out for Harambe.

Ashton looked at Luke, finding him staring intently back, leaning forward slightly over the table to get a lot more focus. He was close enough that Ashton was able to pick out a the darker depths of Luke's irises, matching the sky outside.

Ashton spotted Michael looking at him out of the corner of his eye, so he turned his gaze to look directly at the pale lad. Michael was staring at him too, green eyes burning holes in Ashton's face.

He found Calum and Charlie staring at him too and he felt like he was sweating a lot more suddenly. Ashton was nervous, although he couldn't pinpoint why. It had to have something to do with them staring at him. 

"What?" He asked eventually, they still hadn't stopped looking at him. He wasn't even certain if any of them had bothered to blinked yet.

Luke leaned further out of his chair, almost nose-to-nose with Ashton. He looked like he was waiting for some kind of response.

Ashton's eyes were burning with the urge to close but somehow he knew that if he blinked he'd lose some kind of unspoken challenge and he really hated losing. So Ashton stared at Luke and Luke stared at Ashton, their noses brushed and Luke smacked his lips against Ashton's suddenly causing him to blink.

Ashton whined at how slobbery and short the kiss ended up being, he couldn't complain about it though because he lost the staring contest.

Luke went back to looking at Ashton unblinkingly, when Ashton scowled at him Luke raised his eyebrows up expectantly. Ashton exhaled loudly, "Fine, I'm in!"

Calum and Michael jumped out of their seats and excitedly chattered with Charlie across the table about the game basics and the rules. Can't spend the whole game hiding in one spot, can't spend more than two minutes in a hiding spot, the only mode of transportation you can use is the bus, can't suggest a place if you're the closest, etc.

Ashton looked at Luke to find him already gazing at him, a small smile on his lips. Ashton wiped the excessive amount of slobber off his mouth and narrowed his eyes at the blond lad, mouthing a quick "Later."

Luke's smile turned in a rather smug smirk at that point. Something Michael was saying caught his attention and Luke looked up at the bright haired boy.

"I was thinking public nudity, honestly. Anything to see Ashton's back muscles." Luke spoke up, lifting himself up so he could turn in his seat more comfortably. Ashton couldn't be sure if Luke had said that just to make him blush or if he genuinely thought it, Luke might not even be aware that Ashton was listening.

They continued talking, chiming in their own ideas, Ashton just observed.

Michael could be heard the clearest even though he was more than likely the most reserved member of their group, he was standing up pretty tall and you could see the excitement shining on his face as he argued playfully with Charlie.

Calum wasn't talking as much but he brought up important points that the other boys would miss. He subconsciously leaned back into Michael for support even if the other lad was wiggling around quite a bit. When Michael stopped flailing his arms around to prove some point, Cal took the opportunity to force Michael to wrap his arms around him.

Charlie stood out, he happened to be the only one wearing colour today. His soft blue hoodie was kind of baggy on his pudgy frame, and he was talking the most Ashton had ever seen. Charlie spoke to everyone equally and would often continue on a train of thought someone had spoken even if someone else had talked over them.