Baby

It was times like this that really made Ashton believe that Luke wanted to be caught doing something illegal, as if getting chase by the cops wasn't bad enough.

At the moment, Luke was serenading Ashton obnoxiously as he walked along the fence around someone's house like a tight rope. Ashton wouldn't have minded Luke singing to him any other time but the blond boy had talked of a cool place where the two of them could hang out.

The fence across the street from their high school didn't seem that cool. Even less cool with Luke singing The Weeknd's song at the top of his lungs in a high voice while he attempted both the vocals and the instrumental portions. Ashton kind of wanted to shove him off the fence and into the hedge below.

"I can't feel my face when I'm with you, but I love it - but I love it!" Luke sang for what had to be the one hundredth time in the last few minutes.

Ashton exhaled loudly, trying to convey how annoyed he was to the blond boy. "Can you at least sing something else?"

Luke hopped down from the fence with a heart warming smile, he dusted off his black skinny jeans and stuffed his hands into his leather jacket easily before he crossed the street, backpack thumping lightly against his back with every step. Ashton shadowed him with a small amount of confusion.

"I turn to you, you're all I see." Luke sang quietly as they progressed. "Our love's a monster with two heads an one heartbeat."

Ashton almost did a double take, Luke would burst into song at anytime but it was always more of a joke than anything else. Right now, as he sang Coleman Hell's lyrics with a softer edge, Ashton was staring.

Ashton always heard people say so and so has a voice of an angel, and he'd think they were just being nice. How could someone have a voice of something from dreams and legend?

Hearing Luke quietly belt out the lyrics to one of Ashton's favourite songs kind of made him want to believe that if Angels were real, that at least one of them would sound like Luke did at that moment.

Luke seemed to be caught up in the instrumental going on in his head, he did a spin as the rest of the chorus died on his lips, facing Ashton fully he couldn't quiet finish off the song with the boy looking at him like that.

He smiled though, despite his embarrassment, "We're almost there." He assured, cheeks warming up when he noticed that Ashton was still staring at him.

"We're going to night school?" Ashton retorted, looking over Luke's shoulder to see a hole in the fence where someone had cut the links. The hole looked more like it was big enough for a dog and not a tall broad shouldered blond and his muscular accomplice.

Luke rolled his eyes, turning around as he gestured to the empty field. "You sound absolutely thrilled."

"Don't worry, I am." Ashton grumbled, watchingLuke struggle to army crawl through the hole. At the moment, Ashton thought that maybe sitting under the bridge with a bunch of burn outs was a better date idea than this. What was the point of going back to school late at night?

When the two boys had finally squirmed their way through the fence and across the field, Luke and Ashton found themselves at the back of the school. The dark building towering over them like something out of a horror movie, that was until a car turner the corner and the headlights cascaded across the brick wall, showing Ashton a flash of hairy balls in bright red paint. Luke grinned at Michael's cliche high school boy graffiti.

"If I remember correctly," Luke paused as they reached the double doors. He thumped just above the door handle a few times until a subtle click could be heard, Luke pulled the door open and gestured Ashton in first. "Extremely hot gentlemen first."