Seventeen Short

A/N: LMAO REMEMBER WHEN I USED TO UPDATE ALL THE TIME?? THOSE WERE THE DAYS.

Who's the worst person in the world? [finger guns] Me, clearly.

I apologize for any spelling errors, I honestly was more concerned about actually publishing this than making sure everything was spelled properly.

Luke looked at Calum from his spot on the floor with his legs kicked up against the bed, "If I gave you all the change in my pocket, would you suck my dick?"

Calum propped up onto an elbow and gazed down at Luke over the edge of the bed, "Depends, how much change do you have?"

Michael grabbed the corner of the dresser to prevent himself from spinning in his chair, "One, that's illegal. Two, dontfuckingtouchmyboyfriendluke."

Luke paused for a moment, "Okay."

"Wow, that was easier than I'd thought it'd be." Michael commented as Calum forced his chair to keep spinning around.

Luke craned his neck to see Ashton, who was also laying on the floor but slightly out of Luke's eyesight. "Ashton. I have seven dollars and eighty-three cents in change, would you suck my dick if I gave you it?"

"Depends," Ashton replied. "How long can you last?"

Luke looked at the change in his hand, successfully not dropping it directly onto his face. "Well if I want my money's worth, seven minutes and eighty-three seconds."

"Can we not discuss licking Luke's lollipop in my room?" Michael whined, making a disgusted face at Luke as soon as the pair's gazes met.

"Hold on," Ashton paused, looking around with a certain determination in his eyes. He was up in a flash, taking care to gently drag Luke out into the hallway by his ankles. Luke protested meekly, not wanting to actually move. 

As soon as the tallest tuft of Luke's quiff was through the door, Ashton dropped Luke's feet and perched himself on Luke's lap.

"I don't think you'll last five minutes." Ashton deadpanned, a single finger tracing swirls across Luke's chest.

"Hey! I said-" Michael shrieked, nearly falling off his chair.

"Technically, they aren't in your room." Calum chimed in with a chuckle, dodging a smack aimed in his direction. Michael frowned at the pair in his doorway, looking at the odd teenagers in a different way.

Luke, with his all black clothing, tall blonde hair, pale skin and lip ring flashing in the light as he looked at Ashton with a mixture of emotions in his eyes and lips slightly parted. Ashton on the other hand was sporting a massive dimpled smile, his hair was pushed up by a red bandana. He'd pulled on a scruffy army looking jacket today and he looked far different from the blue-eyed boy underneath him and Michael wondered how they all ended up being friends. Calum played footie, Michael was considered quiet and terrifying, Luke who smoked and got in trouble for doing stupid shit and looked grumpy most of the time, and Ashton who looked like he should be a drummer in a shitty garage band and was probably going to do great things when he graduated.

Michael was sure, looking at the four of them now, that none of them should have ended up being friends. Maybe on pure luck, Luke and Michael would cross paths, being that they seemed to dress alike.

It wasn't until a sly smile made its way to Ashton's face that Michael realized that his friends had two separate faces, the one everyone else saw and the one he'd had the pleasure of seeing. Ashton's fingers raked across Luke's sides as quickly as they could and Luke couldn't help it when a higher pitched laugh escaped his mouth.

That moment was also around the same time that Calum began dragging Michael towards him until he was physically unseated and relocated onto the edge of the bed, Calum then laid his head down on Michael's leg and let a hand slide down Michael's face.

"Pay attention to me," Calum whispered just loud enough for Michael to hear him, showing off his jutted out lower lip and God, did Michael want to give Calum his undivided attention.

Luke let out another shrill cry as Ashton continued to graze his fingers along the boy's sides. He found the blond's wheezy pleas somewhat musical, it was hard not to when the sound filled his ears like a thousand silver bells. Luke let out a minuscule snort that made the entire earth stop spinning, Ashton stopped tickling Luke and just stared.

The two made eye contact, Luke breathing rather heavily and Ashton with his lips slightly parted, each one slightly closer together than they remembered being. Ashton's lips turned up in a almost nonexistent smile, "That snort was pretty cute."

Luke attempted to hide his blush with a full blown smirk, "Not as cute as you would, with your pockets eight bucks heavier."

"Luke!" Calum snapped, looking towards the two on the floor in shock.

Luke attempted a very halfhearted shrug from his place pinned down on the floor before smiling back up at Ashton, hair sticking up oddly from being on the carpet.

[A/N: reference picture above for Luke's smile.]

After getting rid of his initial shock, Ashton scoffed. Looking down at the blond and wanting nothing more than to roll his eyes at the statement. Instead a smile found its way to his face too, turning up more so in the left corner. He couldn't help himself when he began leaning downward, body pressing up against Luke's until he had to prop up to be able to see the other boy's entire face. He looked into those chilling blue eyes and saw that they were a tad darker than what he usually saw. 

Luke let out a heavy breath, which blew up against Ashton's neck and made everything feel unbelievably hotter all of a sudden, Ashton found himself leaning in even closer, to which Luke replied wit a welcoming smirk. The blond raised his head up off the deep red carpet a little in order to keep Ashton from prolonging the torture. 

Only the tanned boy had something else in mind. The last possible minute, lips grazing against Luke's, he turned to the right,. His barely stubbly jaw brushed up against Luke's clean shaved cheek with a soft amount of prickling that made Luke want to close his eyes and savour the moment, if he hadn't been seconds away from what could have been one of the best make out sessions in his life--now he'll never know. Lips pressed to Luke's ear,  Ashton couldn't help but grin. "If only you had eight bucks, Luke."

Ashton rolled off of Luke, waving to the two equally stunned boys on the bed, "I've gotta babysit Harry now, see you guys later."

Ashton was gone before Luke could even muster up a response, he was so shocked at how things turned out that he was embarrassed that no one was saying anything.

"Are you okay Luke?" Calum asked some time later, finally breaking the rather long silence.

Luke, mouth agape and still looking at where Ashton had been, sighed loudly, "I've got a very confused boner right now . . ."

A/N: What's a better way to announce your back than making the characters in your book sexually frustrated! :^) 

Not as long as I was hoping for (because I should feel guilty for not updating in so long) but alas, it wasn't working out so I just "accidentally" made this instead...