Character Answers

(Look at this beautiful baby boy)

Hello, I am back by unpopular demand :DDDD

I closed the character ask at 69 comments accidentally on purpose. ((And then someone commented because they saw it was 69))

Quick Note: I didn't correct the spelling or punctuation on the questions, I'm far too lazy for that.

Questions for Ashton:

'Can we be friends and you're adorable btw?'

I don't know, the real question is what do you bring Luke in this friendship? Because he is a growing boy and I can't tolerate a friend that's not friends with my boyfr--Luke.

'Please just marry Luke already.'

I think we're already technically married. I mean, I did give him a ring after all. It shouldn't matter that it came from a gumball machine.

'So you and Luke are in looove right?'

It depends on the day, I think it's the sixth Friday of every month when he's not being an asshole. I love him the most on those days.

'Why don't you smash Luke rn?'

I'm in the middle of answering questions right now, I can't just get up and leave. Its rude. Plus, Luke would be the one smashing me bYE.

'CAN I MARRY YOU THANKS (ps I need a gay friend hook me up)'

*silence*

Kayla: Where the fuck did Ashton go? I guess we can just move onto Lu--what do you mean he's gone too? C'mon guys!

*Ashton comes back with dishevelled hair*

Um, Luke doesn't like sharing . . . Michael's pretty gay though, I'm willing to sacrifice him for the greater good.

'Why are you so loveable
Your smile makes me want to cry (in a good way)--'

Awe stop, I'm blushing.

'--And are you kinda glad that you and Luke did the cliché dating thing??'

We didn't date.

'Hey! You're gay, I'm gay, wanna hang out?'

((Luke's the gay one)) Yeah, come join the gays of the round table!

'What's the real story behind u and Luke relationship?'

There isn't a relationship?? I said earlier that we're married but we aren't boyfriends. There's nothing between us

Luke: *yells* There wasn't anything between us last night either, that was the point!

'So are you & Luke in love or..?'

Pffft. What is love, am I right?

Michael: *in the distance* Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me.

'How do you put up with lukes antics all the time? Obviously he's adorable but you don't seem like the type of person that goes streaking for fun'

The idea is to ignore him initially, just tell him no before he even finishes what he's trying to say but after a couple minutes of him annoying me, I cave. He's just got that type of smile that makes you want to melt. God, I fucking hate him.

I agreed to streaking because Luke doesn't forget, and he won't let me forget being a decent human being for once. He's honestly the type of limp dick fucker that would whisper the moment in my ear after having sex.