Step 3.5 - Skip Day

A/N: I broke my iPod charger and I am so disappointed. . . Not only do I talk to most of my friends on it (*coughs* shout out to the dysfunctional pizza family [insert pizza emoji]) but I also write all of my updates with it, I have no clue how long being charger-less will be but fingers crossed I don't rage so hard at having to type this on my computer that I break the charger for that too. . .

That would be horrifying, but at the same time oddly satisfying. Let's see how this goes. I'm so computer incapable oml, this will take forever. (I type slower than my mum) The only bright side appears to be gif uploading is once again a thing. Enjoy that :)

Also, random bit of information: its been so long since I've used my laptop that someone has actually managed to change google chrome so it's default search engine is Bing... Why would-? I'm not even going to ask

"Did you just snort?" Luke asked incredulously, looking at Ashton with clear amusement. You can't really lie about whether or not you did when you've got two other friends looking at you with the same amount of amusement.

Ashton was laughing too hard to form proper words so he just nodded while covering his currently crimson cheeks with his hands. Surprisingly no one really knew what exactly Ashton was laughing about, in truth, the boy was giggling at catching Luke tripping over his own foot. No one else had noticed so Luke felt rather accomplished. Ashton on the other hand, had been trying to conceal his laughter for half a block, the random fit of giggles was inevitable.

Basically, it was Calum's idea. Both Luke and Michael were suspended for a week, along with Vernie--not that anyone cared. It was day three of their suspension and Calum was already whining, Ashton got so fed up that he jokingly told the boy to skip so he can screw his boyfriend and his education. One thing led to another and Ashton was somehow dragged along, Calum claimed that Luke was complaining during his phone call to Michael about not being able to see Ashton. 

"So, anyone up for food?" Michael asked once Ashton had finally calmed down, directing the question to Calum specifically because he'd more than likely be paying for his boyfriend's food.

"Have you got money?" Luke asked, bringing Ashton back into conversation.

"No, I planned on being at school today," Ashton groaned, still not thrilled by the idea of skipping school even if all his friends are. He was more than a little peeved that they managed to convince him to cut class before the first bell could even ring.

"That's alright, I can pay for you," Luke suggested as he held the door for Ashton.

"N-No, I'm not even hungry," the latter mumbled as they four of them entered the small cafe.

"C'mon, you haven't eaten anything today," Luke attempted to reason while Michael told the worker his and Calum's orders.

"How would you know whether or not I've eaten?"

"You know those Snickers commercials where they say, 'You're not you when your hungry'?" Luke began, laughing when the other boy shoved him.

"Shut up Luke," Ashton muttered but couldn't help cracking a smile

"Yeah Luke, shut up." Michael piped up, smirking at the pair as him and Cal went to grab a table.

~*~

"You're kidding, right?" Calum snapped as the four of them hid around a corner.

"Babe, I'm pretty sure if Luke was kidding around, the cops wouldn't be in on it," Michael snarked unhelpfully while peeking around the corner.

"Its not my fault," Luke began with a sigh as the other three boys collectively gave him disbelieving looks. "Okay, it might be a little bit my fault."

"What did you do?"

"Apparently, cops don't like it when you whip out your dick in front of them..." Luke said finally, with a frown that indicated that he hadn't known that tidbit of information before this occurrence.

"Luke, for fuck's sake, why are you showing the police your penis?" Ashton groaned, only half surprised that Luke would do something that ridiculously stupid.

"Because I wanted justice to witness my massive co-I didn't mean to, calm down Ash." Luke snapped sarcastically. "This, is for your eyes only." He joked, grabbing his crotch through his jeans.

"Long story short, I really really needed to pee and the cop car just happened to be around the corner. Who was I to know that it would snowball into a game of cops and robbers?" The blond asked with an innocent shrug that didn't match up with his appearance in the slightest.

"Cops and robbers? We didn't steal anything Luke!" 

"Yeah, but I might have waved to the police by windmilling my dick... Joking, I'm only joking!" Luke laughed at the other's horrified faces.

"If you don't shut up, I swear I'm going to deliver you to the police myself." Ashton snapped, elbowing the blond in the ribs.

"What are we going to do?" Calum asked in a hushed voice.

"Simple," Luke said with a shrug. "Let's have some fun." 

The tallest boy grinned, taking a few steps away from the wall and facing the three other boys, "Lets play a game."

"We're hiding from the cops because of you and you suggest we play a game?" Ashton snapped, only causing Luke's grin to widen even more.

"Yeah, the game," he began, taking a few well placed steps to the side. "Is to get the police to chase us and if you get caught, you lose. The plan is to make it back to a certain place by a certain time, first person there wins."

Luke looked at each of the others in turn, waiting for someone to say something, "Are you up for it?"

Michael was the first to speak up.

"This is a terrible fucking idea, but what could possibly go wrong?" The now bright blue haired boy asked rhetorically, but a barely visible smirk made its way to his lips.

Next in line was Calum, who simply shrugged and said, "My mum's not home for another week."

And finally, everyone looked at Ashton expectantly. With three people breathing down his neck, the curly haired boy weighed his options. He could do it, probably get arrested, maybe obtain some kind of injury, could potentially not lose. Or, he could walk back to school and finish his last couple of classes, and might have to bail is idiotic friends out of jail.

He groaned, causing his friends to cheer because they knew he would be in, "If I get arrested, I'm going to rat you out to the cops." Ashton pointed a finger at Luke with narrowed eyes.

"Okay, here's how we're going to do this..."

A/N: It wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be, but I still prefer to type things up on mobile...