Fries Before Guys

"You're fucking with me,"

"No, man. It's called monorangosis, it's a legitimate medical condition."

"And that means you can't see orange at all?"

"Ye-"

"Dude, shut the fuck up, you got that from Wizards of Waverley Place." Charlie scolded, setting down his tray and interrupting the ridiculous conversation going on between Michael and Calum. Charlie shook his head at the pair of them, "He was totally fucking with you."

Calum's jaw dropped in faux surprise as he turned to his boyfriend, he hit Michael in the arm.

"Would you prefer if I remove with from that sentence?" Michael smirked, hand sliding around Calum's waist as he leaned in.

"God," Calum exclaimed with a frown, throwing his hands up in the air and successfully knocking his boyfriend's hand off him in the process. "You're such a horndog."

"Only for you, Sweet Cheeks." Michael grinned, patting Calum on the cheek before he moved on to harassing Charlie for his chocolate milk.

Luke made a gagging noise and the look on Calum's face seemed to agree, couples were disgusting. Seeing Michael stuffing fries into his already jammed mouth had him rethinking though, people in general were disgusting.

When Ashton set his tray down Luke had to revise his thoughts once more, most people were disgusting. Ashton wasn't though, it was near impossible. He couldn't think of a single disgusting thing he'd witnessed Ashton do, and he'd seen Ashton do a lot of weird things.

Wait, Ashton dipped his grilled cheese in ketchup, that was unforgivable. That made Ashton one of the most disgusting people Luke had ever met, just the thought of such a thing brought a sour look to Luke's face.

"Fuck's wrong with him?" Michael asked, chugging the last bit of Charlie's milk before the boy could even see it coming. Ashton looked at Luke who was already staring at him with his eyebrows slightly furrowed and a massive frown on his face, nose scrunched ever so slightly.

Ashton sighed, "On the weekend, Luke found out I eat my grilled cheese with ketchup and as you can see-" he gestured to Luke's expression for emphasis. "-he doesn't agree."

Charlie rolled his eyes with a chuckle, "As if he can talk."

That brought everyone's attention to him and he would likely have to explain considering nobody knew what he was getting to.

"Luke and I hung out one time, and he eats pizza pockets with a fork and knife." Ashton raised his eyebrows at his tall blond friend and couldn't help but laugh, he was a little surprised he hadn't known.

"A knife and fork? Why?" Ashton asked, his question not entirely directed at Luke. The blond shrugged and continued to eat his salad in silence as the rest of the boys exchanged glances. Ashton couldn't help the smile that crawled onto his lips, such an odd quirk.

They settled back into some easy conversation, something about aliens if Ashton remembered correctly, and everything was back to normal. Luke went on this big spiel about how possible life outside of the Milky Way was, no one interrupted him because they weren't expecting him to be so invested in the subject, he knew a lot of UFO stories.

He was in the middle of explaining what possibly loomed inside the depths of Area 51 when a pair of hands rested themselves at the end of the picnic bench. Luke paused, giving the newcomer a once over before going back to what he was talking about.