Basic Flirting - Day Three

"Wake up Fuckboy." Someone says as a pillow hits Ashton in the face.

"Luke keeps his money under the bed, take it and leave me alone." Ashton whines, refusing to open his eyes for whoever decided it was a good idea to trespass in his room.

"Sell out your new boyfriend, why don't you." Luke shouts in disbelief, unsatisfied with Ashton's lack of movement. Taking the time to whack the boy with the curls once again, seeing as that had little to no effect on the shorter lad, Luke moved on to plan B.

Ashton wheezed out a string of inappropriate words as the taller of the two flopped down on top of him, effectively knocking the air from his lungs.

"Can I help you?" Ashton asked, looking down at the noodle boy rather casually for someone who'd just been rudely awoken and was having trouble collecting the right amount of oxygen.

"Nope." The boy whispered, offering a small warm smile before nuzzling his nose into the crook of the older boy's neck without a second thought. Ashton nearly choked on the air he was attempting to consume, although the two were often a lot more touchy feely than best friends should be this was a whole new level in his opinion.

"Hashtag no homo." Luke mumbled as an after thought, successfully getting the other boy to snort.

"Why are you here, Luke?" Ashton sighs, shoving the other boy off him because his tall blonde quiff was pretty close to going up his nose.

"I'm taking the bus with this beautiful hunk of teenage boy?" His answer comes out like a question as he gestures to Ashton with a small shrug. To which the curly haired boy replies with a single raised eyebrow. "Okay okay okay, you've twisted my arm... There's some weirdo at my bus stop that won't leave me alone and keeps asking me personal questions, so I'm getting on the bus with you."

Ashton rolled his eyes, "You're supposed to be the Bad Boy, Luke. That basically means you glare at the people that look at you the wrong way and press lit cigarettes into the face of the nerd who decides to open his mouth."

Luke chuckled, shoving his friend lightly. "Slow down, Al Capone, bad boy and member of the mafia are two different things." He was pretty much used to Ashton's shoot first, ask questions later attitude when they were alone, the older enjoyed one too many action movies.

"The bus comes in five minutes, by the way." Luke added, flashing Ashton a quick grin before exiting the room.

Ashton flew around his room, desperately collecting all his homework and quickly throwing on clothes as he went. He stopped by the bathroom to brush his teeth quickly, happy that he'd managed to at least shower last night.

He threw a mint or two in his mouth as a precaution, assuming his haphazard job on his teeth wouldn't be very rewarding in the long run.

"Come on Ash! We've still gotta make it to the stop!" Luke's voice rang from downstairs, there was a certain lightness to his voice that made Ashton roll his eyes, the lanky blonde was amused to say the least.

Ashton swore profusely when he smashed his hipbone against the large dresser next to his door on the way out of his room.

"Swearing isn't good for you, so don't fucking swear." Luke greeted him at the door, presenting a muffin and a juice box.

The shorter boy raised an eyebrow at the irony of that sentence.

If anyone should be concerned about their health, it should be Luke, Richmond's resident 'Bad Boy.' Ashton nearly snorted at the thought, the same boy that smiled extremely wide for photos and the same boy that likes cuddling and penguins, held the title of the badass at their school.