iTop

A/N: I updated this a lot later than I had planned...

I love hearing someone describe their favourite colours.

Michael glanced at the time displayed on his phone screen, he let out a sigh. 12:46 PM. "I'm bored."

"You said that already," Luke muttered, surveying the fast food joint for something to entertain himself with, his eyes were back on Ashton after a few seconds. The lunch rush was over and the normal students were in class right now so there was only three people in the place either than the rowdy bunch of teenage boys that Luke was sitting with.

"I'm repeating myself in hopes that someone will fix that." Michael groaned, smacking his forehead against Calum's shoulder as he whined. The other boy rolled his eyes at the gesture, stuffing a cold fry in his mouth.

They were all pretty bored, skipping was fun if you knew what you wanted to do ahead of time. Charlie probably thought that things were going to be far more exciting considering he hadn't skipped class with the boys before.

The front door opened and the bell above it rang mutely as a pair walked in and a grin stretched across Luke's face. He turned his head to look at Michael and nodded towards the newcomers. Michael looked over in disinterest for only a second before looking back at Luke and raising his eyebrows. It took a little longer for Michael to whip his head back at the people who were now waiting for their meal, excitement coloured his face as he grinned back at Luke.

"Charlie." Luke began, keeping his eyes on Michael.

"Hm?" Charlie, who hadn't been paying attention enough to know what Luke and Michael were grinning about, perked up at the mention of this name.

"I'm going to give you a two minute head start if you don't want to get involved." Luke said rather formally, like he was talking business, this caught Ashton's attention and he began looking around for what had the boys so excited.

"Fuck Luke-" He began with a sigh, seeing what had the lads grinning like a bunch of unsupervised children in a candy shop.

"Sh!" Luke snapped, glancing at the cops out of the corner of his eye to find them looking in their direction. He lowered his voice, "Group chat."

One by one, each boy pulled out his phone and began typing. Ashton's message sowed up first, followed by Charlie's.

Ass-ton: this is a bad idea.

Cheerio: What's going on?

Lemon Hemmings: Ash, look at me for a sec

Ashton looked up from his phone just in time to see Luke rolling his eyes at him.

Ass-ton: definitely worth looking up for... sike.

Mikel: Are you guys in?

Cheerio: What's going on?

Almighty Ruler: fuk ye i am!!

Lemon Hemmings: Your spelling makes me want to bathe in bleach.

Almighty Ruler: bad idea, ull only git paler

Ass-ton: Goddamn Calum, put on your spell check.

Almighty Ruler: idk how

Almighty Ruler: sux 4 u

Lemon Hemmings: Kill me please.

Mikel: Back on topic, everyone in?

Cheerio: What's going on?

Ass-ton: Something probably illegal