Epilogue

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find
____________________________________

3rd POV:

-5 years later-

It was a pleasant morning. The day seemed more busier than usual days. All the people ran around the mall for the decoration.

The mall was fully decorated by white curtains and flowers. The workers rushed to complete their duty in the respective time.

After some mintues, the guests were started coming. Mr&Mrs. Kim welcomed everyone with a pleasant smile on their face.

There Gladiolus and Orchid helped Mr.&Mrs. Kim to arrange tables for food and drinks. They were in their human form wearing formal as well as elegant dress to celebrate this day.

The day of their daughter's marriage. The priest arrived and everyone settled down on their perspective seats.

Jimin stood there wearing an elegant and fancy tuxedos, tapping his leg continously in nervous. His blonde hair combed up back revealing his forehead looking so attractive and his tranquil deep brown eyes roamed around searching a specific person to arrive the aisle.

"Finally, you're going to get married buddy.." Mark shaked Jimin out of curiosity and happiness. Jimin's face flushed up into pinkish colors thinking about his marriage.

"Hey, Jimin! Are you blushing?" He chuckled looking at his friend's blush.

Jimin and Mark became so close friends within these years. Mark changed a lot within these years. They started a new business partnership with each other.

They both built a strong foundation in their career together and never mistreated each other mentioning their past self.

Mr.&Mrs. Park and Jimin's younger sister also arrived there while Mark and Jimin talking with each other.

"And be ready for your marriage with your dear girlfriend, Mark..." Mr. Park teased him.

"Uncle, what are you saying? My.. girlfriend?" Mark stuttered.

"My daughter told me everything already, my soon to be son-in-law." Mr. Park nudged his elbow at Mark's stomach teasingly.

Mark's face turned red out of blush and he scratched his back of the neck shyly looking down.

"Look who's getting blush now?" Mr. Park teased him again.

And finally Mark also got a lovely family, for which he longed for long time. He was blissed up to have a happy and loving family.

While they were talking with each other, the door of the aisle opened. Jimin's parents went down from the stage to watch their son's wedding.

There Lily arrived holding her father Mr. Kim's hand in one hand, wearing an fancy long white gown and carrying a flower bouquet on the other hand.

Her hair was combed into a bun leaving two, three hair strands falling on her face.

She was all red looking at the most handsome man who showed the valuable meaning for her to live this life, standing on the stage all nervous.

Their eyes met and the second they drowned into their own world. His all nervousness gone and a new confidence arose inside him.

She came back to earth from his galaxy eyes when her father gave her hand to him.

She flustered when she observed him fully. His new look was more captivating than ever. He was never be less attractive, but today it's little more than ever.

The priest started his vows. He didn't blink his eyes and take off his eyes from her. Her cheeks heaten up by his look.

Then, he said 'I do' looking at nowhere but her. When the turn was Lily's, she stuttered while saying 'I do'.

He moved forward and held her hand firmly assuring her that he was there for her always.

Her nervousness flew away when he placed a lovely kiss on hers. She responded quickly and there they started their new life.

Everyone applauded to encourage them for their new starting of life. Everyone blessed them with full of love and happiness.

"I've been waiting for this day for a long time, my love. To claim you as mine, as my wife."

"I'm anyways yours, my husband." She smiled looking at his eye smile.

Mark handed a ring to Jimin and another to Lily. They exchanged their rings and the priest announced them as lawful husband and wife from now onwards.

Their journey started in a little accident together. By the time, they had to separate from each other. They had to crossed many hurdles in their paths to join together. They also crossed melancholy periods alone.

And they found each other all again now and promised to live happily together. With this their new journey started happily....

-The End-
____________________________________

Thank you so much for traveled with me in this journey. And I'm so grateful for your support and patience. I know, I was not be regular. So, I'm glad you all waited patiently and helped as well as encouraged me to write this story. I'm not sure that I'll write this long without your support.

Even though I was in the hardest time, your votes and support never let me give up. And I'm not going to end my journey like this. Some more new stories were in progress, please read and enjoy my new stories as well.

And thank you so much for tolerating my grammatical errors, typos and the bad writing skill. I promise I'll try to improve my writing skills in future or in the upcoming new books. Once again I thank you for your kindness.❣

Bye, bye....💖

Meet you all again in my next book💞