[31]•Final

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find
____________________________________

3rd POV:

Mark again prepared himself to attack them.

"Yes, Lily was right. He is innocent. His mother was also innocent once, but her obsession made her mad and greedy." Gladiolus stated.

Mark again turned down from his evil side to normal. He wanted to listen more about his mother. So, he didn't attack them.

"What do you mean by this? Don't lie to me! I won't trust you fairies. You.... you are the one who killed my mother." Mark yelled at them with teary eyes, it reflected pain and fury.

"We didn't kill her, young boy. She died by her own powers." Orchid stated quietly. His tone reflected steady and calmness.

"Your mother loved a human and as per her wish, she married him by faking her identity. He thought that she was a normal human being, but she was not. She belonged to a witch family who lived in the northern part of this forest.

When she married a human, she was abandoned by her own family. They thought she might never become a powerful witch. To get her family's trust back, she decided to destroy our world and gain more power from us.

In that process she undergone many evil ways to make herself powerful. She killed innocent humans and made their soul energy into her dark magic. And the day when Lily born, she attacked us suddenly.

To save Lily from her, I had to abandon her in this forest alone and fought for our world. While we had fighting, your mother died by her overwhelmed power which killed her on the spot."

Gladiolus pointed out the things happened in the past. A tinge of sorrow engulfed Lily's heart. She called Gladiolus mother just for the sake of her happiness, not whole heartedly. But now, she got to know about her past and pain which comforted her heart with love for her biological parents.

Mark broke down and kneeled down on the ground. Tears cascaded from his eyes. He cried out loud echoing all around the forest.

For the first time, he showed his excruciating pain which he hidden deep down in his heart all these years.

Jimin went near him and let him rely on his shoulder. He didn't mind him showing love to the person who he hated the most till the few minutes ago.

Lily's eyes softened looking at their bond. She knew he was all alone all these years. He threatened everyone but no one wanted to be friend with him truly and whole heartedly.

Jimin also noticed how everyone making distance from him and how alone he was. After the incident Mark betrayed Jae, all the other who were clinging with Mark everywhere also distance themselves from him.

Yes, he was alone everywhere he goes. The people stayed with him were just for his money and fame. There was no true love in it.

After a few minutes, Mark moved away from Jimin and stood up. He felt ashamed to show his face to them. He felt guilty.

"I- I- I'm sorry Lily. Sorry for all. For everything I've done. I'm extremely sorry." He looked down ashamed to look at their eyes.