[20]•Love

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find
____________________________________

3rd POV:

"WHAT??!! you have secret? This is unfair!!! How dare you hid it from me? I just forgot to tell you about my talent. But now you're telling that you have secret."

Lily stopped in the playground and looked at him with anger. She crossed her arms over her chest and turned her face to look somewhere.

Jimin chuckled at her cute reaction and came near her.

"Lily, look at me."

"No!! Don't talk to me and I will never talk to you."

Jimin chuckled "I know you can't do it. Are you sure of your words?"

"..... yeah, I can't. But I'm mad on you." She turned around with a cute pout on her face.

Jimin found it cute and he just wanted to squeeze her cheeks. But came near her ear which gave shiver down her spine. Her eyes widened by his sudden action.

His plump lips was almost touching her skin. His hot breath gave goosebumps all over body. He leaned closer and whispered in her ear.

"Don't mad on me sweetie... I'll tell you that tonight."

She was froze at her spot by their close proximity. Her heart beat fast like it might fall down from the ribcage anytime.

She didn't utter a single word. She was not at all in her own sense now. Jimin called her out by shaking her shoulder.

"Lily? Lily..."

"Umm... ye-yeah, ok."

She shuttered. Jimin patted on her shoulder and walk past her. She released her seized breath out from the lungs with heavy sign.

-In Dancing Room-

Jimin introduced Lily to everyone and all welcomed her with a bright smile. They all gave a comfortable vibe to her. She felt relaxed.

And Jimin checked her time by time, because she felt uncomfortable and anxious at first. But he felt happy after knowing her relaxed state.

"Hello everyone, now it's time for selection. We'll select best two students who will get the chance to perform the special performance at the end of the dance. Ok everyone get ready."

The dance teacher announced loudly to everyone. Lily was little nervous and anxious about her dance skills. She was not confident.

Jimin tapped her shoulder. She turned to look around. He showed his alluring eye smile. Nothing just his presence made her relaxed.

"Don't worry Lily. Do your best, you can do it. Be confident."

He said with thumbs up to her. She breath out heavily and nodded her head. His soothing words comforted her.

Everyone did their dance one by one. Lily and Jimin also danced. Jimin admired and lost in Lily's dance. Her dance was so smooth and beautiful which reflected emotions and love. But Jimin was not less than her.