[30]•Heartbreaks

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find
____________________________________

3rd POV:

"Even though there is a way to save her, the fairies should be alive right? But I'm not sorry for that I'm going to destroy the fairy world now, Jimin...." Mark stated standing little far from them.

All of their attention went on Mark. They looked at him in fury and confusion.

"What the hell you want, Mark? Why are you doing this to us?" Jimin questioned him with anger.

Jimin was still in a confused state that the Mark he saw in school was a human. But now he was a witch which made him perplexed.

And he trying to kill Lily and her family which made him to question himself about why he doing all this? Is he hating Lily that much? like that.

"Just to get enlightened"

"What had Lily done to you to torture her this much? Why the hell you behaving like a psychopath?" Jimin said.

"Who was he, Jimin? What happened between him and Lily?" Orchid questioned Jimin. But before Jimin could reply his question Gladiolus stated, "He was the son of that witch who attacked us the day Lily born. Now he taking revenge for his mother's death."

She found out this by her vision power. Orchid's eyes widened in shock and words stuck in his throat. Jimin seemed more bewildered by the new informations. But he was witty enough to comprehend the situation and take steps ahead.

"Great.... you find my identity now. Then, I'll start the duty for what I've been here." By saying this he made a burning black flame in his palm and his eyes burned in lavish black color.

He started attacking them using those magic flames. Fairies went to a position to protect Lily and Jimin.

They defended Mark's attack by a spell which form a shield around them. Mark attacked them continuously throwing black flame balls.

The fairies couldn't defend themselves for a long time. He have Lily's power now which made him stand super strong against fairies.

Gladiolus suggested Jimin to stay inside the shield with Lily for their safety purpose.

Orchid and some male fairies defended Mark's dark power. Gladiolus commented the female warrior fairies to distract Mark.

So they turned into butterfly and went nearer to Mark and distracted him by coming in between his hands and face.

Mark didn't waste a second to burn them all up into ashes. Gladiolus gasped in shock and panicked.

He seemed more powerful than his mother. The only way to save our Lily from this Monster is to kill him.

Gladiolus thought and convey her thoughts to Orchid through mind link they had. Orchid nodded hesitantly as permission to take his soul.

It was a sin to take someone's life before their fate ends. But I'm permitting you for the welfare of our child, Queen.

Orchid replied through the mind link. Gladiolus prepared a bow and arrow by her magic and pointing it towards Mark.

She aimed the arrow at him ready to take his life. Lily observed everything happening in front of her.

She know it was wrong. And she didn't allow it to happen. Jimin was concentrated on the fight and embraced Lily securely.

Lily looked at him with her doe eyes, as he mirrored her look to her. He could feel she was trying to say something through her eyes, but he doesn't know what was that.

Lily gathered her courage and strength to push Jimin away and swiftly she stood up and ran towards Mark.

"LILY!!....." Jimin shouted her name out loud but his voice was blocked in the fairies ears by the heavy fight between them and Mark.

They noticed Lily when she crossed the shield, but Gladiolus didn't notice her and proceeded to attack Mark by her arrow.

Gladiolus no, stop it.

Orchid mind messaged Gladiolus which made a frown in her face and she saw her daughter running away from the shield.

"Lily stop!" She also heard Jimin's voice which yelling at her from behind.

"What's happening? What is she doing?" Gladiolus questioned Jimin. But he didn't pay attention to her question and moved towards the shield.

His steps halted when Lily did something unexpected. Mark also noticed Lily running towards him, so he made a black magic ball in his palm ready to attack her.

But, he amused when she block the direction where the arrow was pointed and stood there in a defense position, extending her hands side to side.

"Lily! What are you doing? Move away!" Gladiolus shouted.

Lily shook her head and stood there with her trembling legs, breathing unevenly.

"Lily, don't be silly-" Lily interrupted before Orchid could speak fully.

"NO! No, I won't let anyone to kill him." She stated.

Jimin looked at Lily with concerned eyes and without anymore questions he went beside Lily to stand on her side for the protection of Mark.

"I don't know why she behaving like this. But I trust her that she'll never stand on one's side without any reason." Jimin remarked.

Gladiolus and Orchid surprised by their decision. There Mark went speechless by their action.

Why the hell they were acting like this? What happened to these dumbass all of a sudden? Mark thought.

"Mother! Father! Please put down your weapons. He is not doing this by his own. His mother's soul manipulating him. He's innocent.

Like how you suffered, he also suffered. He lost his mother and father and yearned for their love when he was just a five year old kid. He had no idea what's happening around him.

Trust me, he was not doing it intentionally. So, please don't hurt him. He need love, not hatred."

Jimin interwined his hand with Lily's hand to assure that he was on her side to support her every decision.

His trust on her didn't fail. Tears formed in his eyes by her words. He could feel the pain which made Mark into a monster.

On the other side, Mark withdrew his hand which formed the black magic ball. His eyes started shredding tears recalling his traumatizing past.

Lily's words resonated in his ears. He wondered how Lily got to know about his past which he never speak out to anyone.

The way she explained his pain which was buried deep down in his heart made him think about his own decision twice.

He saw the fairies putting down their weapon and went to a normal position. No more violence and no more anger in their eyes.

Mark smirked looking at their stupidity and his moisted eyes again burned black indicating his monstrous side.....
____________________________________

Yet to go....

We're at the final stage of this story.....

Support me and vote me.....