[19]•Changes

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find
____________________________________

3rd POV:

The friendship between Jimin and Lily went peacefully and beautifully.

Mark's every single silly actions made their bond even more stronger. Day by day they got to know about each other very well.

They spent every single minute when they are together happily. They started visiting the forest often every night.

They laughed, played and chit chatted about random things. Lot of changes happened between them.

Lily was no more fragile and weak. She observed Jimin's words and followed it. She boldly stood against Mark whenever he did something wrong.

Jimin felt happy by seeing her changes. He enjoyed and roamed around everywhere with her with an captivating smile on his face.

He adored and admired Lily in his eyes. Her little-little gestures, childish behaviours and her cute reactions were the things he wished to see on her face.

Jimin's process to make her smile and be happy all the time was succeeded by defeating Mark's every steps to make her alone.

Jimin and Lily studied together. They got good scores in their mid year exams.

Like this almost 7 months went. These seven months were a raft journey for them, with ups and downs. But they together faced everything and solved that.

Jimin couldn't find the one who changed the picture which was took by Mark that night till now. It bothered him a lot, but he shrugged it off to make a happy bond with Lily.

Lily got more attached to Jimin. She never expected it. But it happened any way. She felt safe and comfortable around him.

She didn't reveal about her true identity to him. She didn't even have the guts to reveal it, because of her fear about losing him.

She was afraid that what if Jimin felt weird about her when he got to know about her and left her alone. She couldn't tolerate that pain.

Somehow Jimin got a special place in Lily's heart. The changes that happened not only in their character and bond, but also in Lily's heart.

A different sort of feelings bubbled up in her heart. At first she couldn't figure out what feelings was that. But later, she realized that she was in love with him.

She couldn't live without him.

She couldn't even imagine a day without him.

She fell for him harder and harder day by day.

She felt home in his eyes.

She felt relaxed and safe in his fragrance.

She felt comfortable with him. Only with him.

-At present (7 months later)-

"Our school is going to conduct a mid year cultural program like every year. I suggest every students should be participated in at least one program. And their will be no class until then."

Mr. Lee announced the upcoming cultural program and instructed about it to the students and left the class leaving some good time for students to discuss about their plans.

All the students got excited about the cultural programs. They were free from any exam tention at least until the cultural.

Every one started team up with their interested people in their interested fields.

"Hey Lily, what you did previous year?"

"Uhmm.... Actually I didn't participate in anything last year."

She hanged down her head in disappointment. She felt shame of herself.

Jimin lifted her chin up by his hands and made her look at him. He smiled at her with an assuring look.

"It's ok Lily. I could understand what would happen in those days. But now I'm with you.

It's your time. You should show your talent to all. We'll do it together. I promise."

She smiled at his statement and nodded happily.

"Ok, tell me about your talent. Then we'll decide what can we do."

"I don't know exactly what talent I have. You tell about yours, then I'll think about me."

Jimin thought for a second by rubbing his index finger on his chin.

"I know ballet dance. So I already joined in our school ballet team."

Lily's face lighten up at the word 'ballet'. She love dancing and it was her common habbit though.

"Jimin....By any chance, our school dance team will accept me as their new team member."

"Why not? Do you know ballet?"

"Yup. I know. I used to go ballet classes when I was eight. I practiced it for six years."

Lily looked at him with hopefully. But Jimin seemed to be little mad. He didn't reply anything, but looked at her in disbelief.

"Jimin..."

"You know ballet, but you never shared about this to me. Oh..now you start keeping secrets too."

"...... Sorry Jimin, I don't mean to keep it secret-"

"But you never talk about this to me. We shared a lot things with each other. I thought we don't have any secrets between us."

"I'm sorry Jimin."

"But I'm mad. Don't talk to me." He stood up from his seat and went out from the class abruptly.

"Hey, I forgot to share this to you. And I don't mean to keep it secret." Lily yelled back at him, but he didn't look back and left. She pouted sadly.

Oh no he getting anger for keeping a simple thing hidden from him.

What will he react if he finds out that I'm the one who changed the pictures with my magic powers?

What will he react, if he finds out I have magical powers?

What will he react, if he finds out I'm the butterfly girl he was searching for a long time?

What will he react, if he finds out I'm not a human, I'm a fairy?

Such thoughts invaded Lily's mind. She panicked and frustrated. So, without wasting any time she went out the class following Jimin.

She found him walking in the corridor which led them to the ground. She ran behind him and caught him in the playground.

"Jimin, listen. I already apologized to you for this. Please talk to me."

She pleaded with her puppy eyes which affected him, but he decided to play with her. He didn't reply and turned his face to the another direction, to hid his smile.

"Jimin...please talk to me. I'll never keep any secrets from you anymore. Please talk to me"

"Ok I'll talk to you, if you don't keep any secrets from me."

"Ok, I do." He smiled and walk to his class with her. She felt relaxed and smiled brightly.

"Jimin, don't you have any secrets?"

"Yes, I have one."
____________________________________

I'm here to inform y'all about next updates.

I'm unavailable for a week due to the exams in my college.

I couldn't post next chapter until next sunday.

I'll post next chapter after completing my exam. Please wait for me🥺