[15]•Protection

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find
____________________________________

3rd POV:

-In Monday-

Lily walked on the lobby of her school towards her locker. It was a calm and relaxed morning. She never felt this much peace whenever she came school.

Lily and Jimin met in City Park in Sunday as the way they planned. The whole day she kept distance from him. But he respected her feelings and keep distance like her.

But his words and comforting aura gave a peaceful atmosphere for her. His presence did something in her heart. It was a feel of protection. She felt safe and protective around him.

They both talked and shared their interests with each other. This was her first time being free and laughing heartly with someone rather than her parents. She felt relaxed and forgot all her pains.

She unlocked her locker and took out her books from it. Suddenly her locker door was slammed harshly by someone. She knew who it would be; only one boy would do such arrogant and rude things to her. Yes, it was Mark.

"What a pleasant morning, dumbass?" Mark said mockingly.

She didn't look at him. It gave a satisfaction to Mark. He wanted this often, a fragile and submissive Lily. At this stage, he could torture her in any way he likes. He never treated her like a human being, to him she was his puppet.

A puppet that he could broke or tortured and no one cared about it. He was a living devil and he hate her the most in the world.

But why?.... She never hurt him in any way. And never thought about such things ever in her life. For her, he was her friend but suddenly turned into a cruel person who turned her life into hell.

Her silence boosted up Mark's inner beast. He smirked.

"Where is Jimin? Is he lost or dead? Huh?"

The boys stand around them laughed at her state. And all the students were gathered there.

"Oww... Did he also run away like others?" Mark laughed after saying this.

Lily you should follow Jimin's words. Yes, he was right, girls are not weak. And now you should protest against Mark for teasing Jimin, like how he always do.

Lily clenched her fist thinking about the things happening around her. She took a deep breath and looked up straight into Mark's eyes.

"He was not a coward like you, Mark"

Mark was shocked by her sudden braveness. She never raised her voice against him ever. This was the first time he saw a brave Lily.

Anger raised in Mark's blood and gritted his teeth.

"How dare you call me coward?"

He swung his hand in air to slap her. But before he could slap her, another hand grabbed his wrist.

Jimin came there from nowhere and stood in front of Mark blocking Lily from his view.