[6]•Challenge

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find

____________________________________

3rd pov:

Lily's mouth started bleeding due to the hard slaps given by Mark. He was too furious and mad. Lily struggled hard to get off from his grip, but no use.

Suddenly Jimin entered the room opening the door with a loud thud. Mark looked up to see Jimin which made him out of control. Jimin went toward Mark and gave him a hard punch on his face which made him fall on floor.

Jimin lifted Lily carefully and made her sat on a chair nearby. Mark furiously came toward Jimin and push him away.

They both started fighting with each other. Jimin gave hard punches to Mark. Mark also returned some punches to Jimin.

But, Mark couldn't handle Jimin's hard punches. Jimin was more stronger than Mark. So, Mark troubled to fight over him.

Lily wished to stop this fight between them. She try to stand up but trembled hard due to the pain in her ankle and back. Her ankle was twisted when Mark push her on the floor.

Mark used his full strength to push Jimin away. Mark grabbed Lily's neck aggressively and start choking her hard. She struggled to breathe.

Jimin was quick enough to push him away from her. At that time, Mr. Lee entered the classroom.

"Stop it" Mr. Lee shouted.

"Stop this mess. Jimin and Lily go to your class immediately. Mark meet me in my place." Mr. Lee ordered them.

Mark kick a chair out of frustration. Jimin gave water to Lily and took her to medical room.

"Lily endure the pain for some time. I'll put oinment." Jimin said.

"It's ok Jimin. I can put it by myself " Lily said.

He chuckled and said " I think that you're a mute. Because, from the first day onwards you kept quiet and don't utter a single word."

"Anyways.... your voice is so sweet" he said with his eye smile.

She blushed a little because this was the first time she hearing a complaint from a boy.

"I-I'm not a mute. I can speak. And I greeted you on the first day." She said in a low voice with a pout. He smiled on her cute reaction.

"Yeah, but I think it was my hallucination. Now let me put some oinment on your wound."

She nodded her head. Within this one week Jimin tried his best to be friend with Lily and try to speak with her. But she didn't utter a single word to him. She just nod or shook her head for his every question.

She looked at Jimin when he apply oinment on her wound. She hissed in pain. Jimin put oinment careful and softly.

"Don't look at me like this." Jimin said teasingly.

She immediately changed her eye direction. He chuckled.

-In Lunch-