[2]•New life

Feel free to correct any error and mistakes in this story
____________________________________

3rd pov:

Mr.&Mrs. Kim's life became more beautiful and bright after they got Lily...

Lily's cute smile and giggling sound echoed through the walls in their house. It sweeped the lamentations which tortured them for a long time. They admired every actions of their Lily, every little little nursery talks of their child. The cute and adorable facial expressions of Lily melted their heart.

Now Lily was their child. The thought of their child gave them a great bliss which couldn't measure under a scale. The melancholy that buried deep inside their heart was erased by the presence of Lily.

They enjoyed every single moment with her. They stopped tripping to other places after they found Lily. Lot of the things changed in Mr.&Mrs. Kim's life. Mr. Kim went office daily and shift of Mrs. Kim like before. She stayed at home with Lily. They didn't appointed any babysitter to take care of Lily.

They want to raise her by their own love and care. They pampered her to it's peak on one hand. On the other hand, they taught her good manners, moral things and how to lead a life correctly.

Years passed Lily grown up into a young charismatic, pretty teenage girl. She looks attractive and elegant. Her little smile or a single gaze was enough to make boys gone head over heels for her. She was an intelligent girl who could solve any problem and so polite and respectful to others.
________________

"Happy birthday my sweetie" Mrs. Kim shouted a little with excitement. Lily was lying on her bed and just now she woke up. "Thank you, Mom.." replied with her half opened eyes and half awake. "Go and take a quick shower dear. Your Dad is waiting for you " said Mrs. Kim. "Ok Mam" Lily jumped down from her bed and ran into bathroom. Mrs. Kim smiled by her daughter's cute action and went out from Lily's room after placed a coffee on the nightstand near the bed.

Lily went downstairs after completed her morning routine and fully ready to go school. "Happy birthday my little doll" Mr. Kim exclaimed and gave her a warm hug. She smiled brightly and accepted her father's hug happily. "Thank you, Dad" said Lily "Wahh.. my little doll turned 18 and she is a major now. You grown up well, how fast the years passed!..." Mr. Kim spoke with a mixed emotions. "Dad...yeah I'm 18 now but still I'm your little doll" she squealed in her soft voice. "Alright both of you come and take breakfast " said Mrs. Kim. After breakfast Lily went school.

-In School-

Lily was happy only with her family, otherwise she was not happy. She was lonely. Once she had a good friends circle. But everything changed after she met Mark who was her bully. Mark was her friend at first but he pretended to be a friend with her. He also threatened her friends and made them leave Lily alone. He bullied Lily without showing any mercy for her.

Mark was a heartless animal. He made her regret for avoiding him and tortured her a lot. Now she used to it. But still her heart aching very much. Mark was a son of one of the richest businessmen of this city. This spoiled him completely. The whole school students afraid of him.

As always Lily took her books from the locker and went inside her classroom. She felt little relaxed about the absence of Mark. She didn't mind her surroundings and start reading her favorite book. She reading books to calm down her mind. She hate her solitude, so she start reading books and now it became her common habbit. She loves to read about botanical books about flowers.

The bell rang every students assembled in the classroom. Mark also came in and sat behind Lily. He was about to do something to Lily, suddenly the treacher entered the classroom. He sighed in anger.

Mr. Lee, the teacher greeted the students. Students did the same to him. "Today we're going invite a new transferred student. Please welcome him" said Mr. Lee. Lily didn't dare to look up at the student. Was the student boy or girl, she couldn't expect to be friend with him/her. Mark never allow it. He bully them too. Such type of thoughts ran in Lily's mind.

Suddenly Lily felt a sharp pain in her back bone. She thought it was Mark. She hissed in pain. She tilted her head and turned a little back to see him. But it was not him. Then why she felt such a strong pain in her spine. With that thought she looked up and met a gorgeous eye.

He was handsome and charming.

He had a chocolate brown eye and it was big enough to make him even attractive.

His silky blonde coloured hair falls on his forehead perfectly touching his sharp eyebrows.

His cheeks were smooth enough to show his perfect jawline...

His plumby red lips moves synchronized with his words which makes him more attractive.

Lily's heart beat raced fast and she mesmerized for a second. She forgot about her pain in her back bone at this moment. She couldn't understand which type of feel was this.

At that time he spoke " Hi everyone. My name is Park Jimin. Nice to meet you all. From today onwards I'm going to study with y'all. Be nice and friendly with me. Thank you". Lily returned to reality. She was bewildered by her own action." Why am I feels like this for him?" She huffed to herself.

"Jimin go and sit beside Lily" said Mr. Lee.

The statement made her eyes wide open in shock.
____________________________________

I hope you all love it.💖

Please don't mind my grammer mistakes if you figured out. Also I apologized for it.

Please vote and support me.🥺 your support encourage me to write more.

Please vote please vote.....

If you feel this part is short please tell me. Please comment about the story. 💞💜