[14]•New Feelings

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find
____________________________________

3rd POV:

Lily couldn't process her brain what to do next. She was lost in her thoughts. Her secret was no more a secret now, tears gathered up in her tears.

"Not exactly....I saw only the eyes of that butterfly girl."

His words made her even more confused and she frowned at him.

"What do you mean?" Jimin turned his body fully to face her.

"To be precise, yesterday I saw that butterfly girl standing in the rails of my bedroom window. When I called her, she turned back. But, my misfortune, the curtains hanging in the window hide her view except her eyes."

"Which means you didn't saw the face of that...butterfly girl?" She stressed the word 'butterfly girl'.

"Yep, today also I missed the chance to see her face. She was back facing me when I reached here." He explained.

She signed in relief. Happiness rose in her face but somehow she managed to hide it and showed a sad expression.

Oh God, thank you so much for saving me from him.

She thanked god with full of happiness.

"That butterfly girl's eyes had a special power. When I looked into that baby blue eyes, I felt like someone attacking my heart with hundred volts electric current. I don't know what type of feeling was that."

Lily listened to him calmly. Her full focus turned to him.

"I think I had a connection with that girl...like in Hollywood movies." He giggled like he had cracked a joke.

She also smiled back. But she felt something weird. She shrugged off her thoughts and start speaking with him friendly. They spent sometimes chitchating and laughing there.

"Uhm.. Jimin it's getting late. We should go home now."

"Ok then, when will we meet again?"

"Tomorrow? In the City Park?"

"Great idea. Ok sure."

He smiled cutely at her and she did the same. Lily stood up and waved her hand with a "bye". She waited for his reply.

"Lily where did all your bruises gone?"

She stayed silent, not want to reply to his question. Her eyes roamed everywhere in tention.

"A-Actually, I-It... why you asking it suddenly?" She tried not to show her trumbling voice.

"I applied oinment in your bruises, so I know you got bruises that day. And the same day night it was all gone so sudden. I noticed that, no scar when we met yesterday. Lily, don't lie to me, tell me the truth."

His silky voice became little deeper which gave shivers to Lily. She signed heavy before start speaking.

"Jimin, I applied make up to hide it from my parents. I had no more choice. If I didn't do that, my parents might have panicked. I don't like that."