[4]•A fairy

Feel free to correct me if you find any mistakes

____________________________________

3rd pov:

Jimin noticed her red teary eyes, also she troubling to eat the ramen.

"Lily, Is there any problem, you look pale and your eyes are red"
Jimin asked with concern.

"It's because of the spiciness of ramen" Mark interrupted. Jimin turned to look at him and turned to Lily.

"Why are you eating this much spicy food"

"Because she love it more" again Mark interrupted.

Lily forced a smile on her face with the hope that may stop Jimin from asking questions and ate her ramen completely. She didn't dare to look at Mark and Jimin.

Lily hurried to take water bottle from Mark but he tricked her.

"Have this Pepsi Lily. You like it, right?" Mark said sternly with his dark eyes and fake smile.

She understood that he was acting and pretending like a kind and friendly boy. He preparing a trap for jimin to fall like others did before.

Lily showed reluctant to drink it, because she was already burning due to the heavy spiciness.

"Hey Mark, are you mad or what? How is it possible to drink Pepsi after eating a spicy food?" Jimin opposed.

"Lily, have this water" jimin offered a water bottle.

Lily was perplexed about what to do now. She looked at Pepsi in Mark's hand and the water bottle in Jimin's hand twice.

"I wanna go washroom. So I'm leaving now" she stood up and immediately went out from the cafeteria.

How dare she rejected my order? From where she get this much guts today? If this baster jimin didn't interrupt, it wouldn't gone like this. Mark cursed jimin and lily inside him.

Why she behaving like this? I felt something suspicious. What was happening between Lily and Mark? Jimin questioned to himself.

-After school-

Lily was on her way home walking on the street. She managed to escape from Mark who was waiting for her in the gate with some other plan. She sighed in relief. But still she feels the deadly pain in her back bone. She never felt like this before ever. This was the first time she experiencing this pain.

From nowhere a beautiful little butterfly came flying in front of her. She love butterflies and flowers very much. That was her comfort zone.

Lily distracted by the butterfly from her all thoughts and pains. She followed the butterfly like hypnotized, without caring the surroundings.

Slowly she entered the forest near her home. After her parents found Lily, they build a house near the forest which they bought before visiting the forest. Also make a beautiful flower garden behind their house just for their only daughter.

Lily was not in her own conscious. The evening sky start falling and turned dark. The moon came up on the sky. It glowed brighter today than any other day.

Lily came into conscious at one spot. She realized that she came into the forest where her parents never allowed her to go. The place she standing was far from her home. She was about to turn her her back ached hard. She knee down on the grass ground. She screamed a little louder due to the pain.

Lily's skin cracked and slightly opened. A beautiful big butterfly wing uncurled out from her back bone. Some butterflies flew around her, which was shining like a light.

Her body also glowed brighter, like a light. It brightened from time to time. She was stunned and couldn't progress about what was happening to her. She fisted her hands in pain and troubled in her place.

The brightness became normal again but still a little glow all over her. She bewildered by her own appearance.

She was wearing a purple gown layered over itself like a stair which was perfectly clinging on her body. The dress was shining like a diamond, with a fancy and elegant look. The hem of the dress around her waist and neck was stretched with pearls.

It was too shocking that she had a wing like a butterfly. It was not a fake one like a custom she wore before in talent shows. It was real which caused her to doubt about the surrounding she used to live.

Lily touched her wings softly which was red at the ends of the wing and inside in blue colour and having purplish mixure in its joining area. She observed her dress. She couldn't believe her own eyes. She thought for sometime. But the curiosity and happiness sweeped her other thoughts.

Lily swayed her wing a little which led her to fly up from the ground. She giggled happily. It's feels like a movie scene she watched when she was a kid. So, she tried something from the scenes of the movies she watched.

She closed her eyes and imagine a butterfly. She felt something inside her, after she open her eyes she was surprised that she transformed into a little butterfly.

Again Lily closed her eyes and imagined some animals and birds but nothing happened. She imagined the form that she was transformed before human body with butterfly wing. Within a blink of seconds she transformed into that form.

Now she imagined her normal human form, she transformed as the way she wished.

Lily understand that she couldn't transform into any other species. She transformed into a little butterfly and fly to her home.she landed on the garden behind her home. Actually she reached quick than reaching her home by walking.

She felt too happy about her power, as a quick wit she learned to transform into different forms so quickly. She thought about herself for sometime standing there alone.

Finally, she realized that she was a fairy.

And had three forms of transformation human, fairy , butterfly.

It made her shock and at the same time happy also......
____________________________________

Please vote and support my account 💜

I love you Armys 💜

In next par I'll upload some images regarding this story.💜