[10]•Rush

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find

____________________________________

3rd pov:

By hearing his words, she turned back being panicked. She had no idea about what she was doing.

The moment when she turned the curtain hanging on the window swayed on the air hiding her view to him. It almost covered her view to Jimin except her eyes.

The orbs of her eyes were blue in color. It was one of her specialty when she transforms into a fairy.

Jimin felt a lightning power in her eyes. A different sort of feeling which he couldn't explain arouse in his chest. He caught his chest to feel the ache in his heart forming at this moment.

Lily turned swiftly to back face him. She mentally slapped herself for her stupidity. She jumped from the rail of the window and turned into a butterfly within a blink of second and flew over from there.

"Hey wait...." Jimin yelled but not audible to his parents who were next to his room.

He jumped from his bed and went to window. He grabbed the rail to maintain his body balance formed due to the force of his jump. He recognized that it was the butterfly he saved.

He realised one more thing that the pain in his leg was gone. He could walk comfortably now, which means the twist was cured by her healing.

Jimin couldn't conclude anything now. Without wasting a single second he sneak out from his home through the window. But unfortunately the butterfly disappeared and couldn't found till his vision could caught. He didn't give up.

"Where the butterfly would be now?" He processed his brain for a second and decided to go to the forest again.

Jimin took his bicycle and ride towards the forest with his full force. On the way, he found the butterfly.
_______________

"It was more than a hour, he didn't sent me any messages till now" he laughed evily. A feel of satisfaction fill up his heart.

"Once again I won in the process of making everyone far from you dumbass. Everyone, everyone...... Now who's going to save you from me!" Mark laughed evily which echoed in his house.

"That baster.... owww.....so sad of him. I know no one returned from the forest once they went inside. That's what my plan, without knowing that he lost his life for a dumbass. Ha..ha..ha"

Mark intentionally challenged Jimin. He did the same to all who tried to protect or stand supportive to Lily. Mostly everyone refused to do the challenge at the time they got to know about the challenge. Because everyone afraid to go to  the forest.

Mark thought Jimin would also do the same like others but to his surprise Jimin accepted the challenge.

Mark somehow got to know the history of the forest from his childhood onwards. He threatened everyone with that.

He slept happily after concluded that Jimin was no more.
_______________

Jimin saw the butterfly flying over the road side. In the middle of the road which leads to the forest, there he found a diversion. The butterfly went on that one way road.

Lily saw a path when she leave Jimin's home straight from his home. But she felt it was familiar but never pay attention to her instincts and followed her power.

Lily power took her to the same path which Jimin used to ride his bicycle from the forest. On the way her power indicated her to take the one way road. She just followed it. That one way path lead to the southern part of the forest.

A/n pov: I draw a route map which will help you to understand

A/n pov: I draw a route map which will help you to understand. Sorry for the bad quality picture.

None of the people were not aware of this one way road. Jimin also followed the butterfly without thinking anything.

Why he following me? I thought I escaped but.... or did he saw my face?!  She thought.

Lily was in a rush to hid her secret from him. Jimin kept chasing her without knowing who it was.

The butterfly entered the forest. Jimin threw the bicycle unheeded without putting stands on. He was in the rush to catch the butterfly. His curiosity never led him thought about anything which would distract him from his target.

It was mysterious and new to him. He knew that everyone calls the forest was a mysterious one and home to fairies and witches, but he never pay any interest in it.

Learning new things was his habit which urging him to catch the butterfly to find out the answers for his all his questions.

A large area of the southern part of the forest was occupied by a little mount. The butterfly flew up the mount. She knew the route to her home now. Lily's power guided her to reach the forest only. Her home was on the other end of the mount, just a meters far.

Jimin was completely focused on the butterfly, so he didn't noticed the upcoming danger. Suddenly he slipped on the mountain slope.

The mountain slope was completely covered by tall trees, bushes and solid rocks. Jimin rolled off on it with a heavy force. He somehow managed not to get hurt by hiding on any rock or tree.

But he couldn't caught anything to stop the force of rolling. He rolled almost five minutes on the mount. The bushes and branches were scratched on his body parts, cause a bloody injuries. The slope ended at the cliff of the mount.

Fortunately, Jimin grabbed a falling branch of a tree. Right now he was hanging on the cliff. He tried his best to climb up. But the branch was too weak to handle his weight. The branch started breaking. Jimin noticed that. He tried to catch the nearby branch which was stronger than it. But he couldn't reach the another branch.

The branch snapped out and fell down along with Jimin.....
____________________________________

Sorry for late, but I had a double update today💜

Please vote and support me by Sharing and commenting on this story.💜🦋

Enjoy your day💖 love you army💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜