[18]•Best friend

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find
____________________________________

3rd POV:

Tears shedded from Lily's eyes after knowing Jimin's helpless situation.

Anger arose on her blood. She never got anger on Mark in the past years. She often felt betrayal and pain whenever she thought of Mark.

She scared to fight back with Mark. And no one wished to help her or stood on her side to protect her from Mark. She was all alone all these years.

This made her accept her pity life and every torture done by Mark. But Jimin was the first person who protest against Mark for her.

The heart which saw only betrayal, saw care for her and safety around Jimin. She trust him. Even she accepted him as her best friend.

The thought of her best friend in danger, arose anger in her blood. That anger blinded her, even she couldn't realise her powers were increasing at this time.

She started to think about the correct solution for this problem. At last an idea popped out in her mind.

She just snapped her fingers twice.

She smiled with bliss. She also felt relaxed.

-Next day-

Jimin walked towards his classroom in the corridor. Everything seemed calm and normal.

Nothing seemed suspicious. Everything around him was normal and as usual like always.

Suddenly a boy came to Jimin without any announcement of his arrival.

"Jimin, I don't think you're a boy like this ever."

Jimin's heart start racing in panic. He started sweating at this very high chill weather outside. He clenched his fist and closed his eyes to accept the humiliation that he was going to face now. And took a deep breath.

"You promised me that you help me in this project works. But you went home earlier yesterday."

Jimin opened his eyes in shock and confused by the words of the boy in front of him.

"Oh....I'm sorry. I forgot. I'll help you today."

"Won't you break the promise today?"

"Surely, I'm not."

"Ok buddy, we'll meet in the evening."

The boy left the place leaving behind perplexed Jimin. He couldn't even figure out what was exactly happening right now.

By this time, Mark definitely posted the photo he took yesterday on school community page. But it seem like nothing happened like the way he imagined.

He didn't check the school community page, because he felt uneasy and disgusted about himself with another girl who was not his love.

Now, his brain insisted him to check the school community page. He took the phone out from his pant pocket, and swung his fingers on the phone screen.

He couldn't found the photo that Mark took yesterday. He didn't post anything on his account.

He frowned at that and his brain shoot him with a lot of questions.

Why he didn't post the photo yet?

What was he planning now?

Did he plan something other than this?

His heart raced to know what was happening in Mark's mind now. But suddenly a feminine voice caught his attention.

He turned back to check who was that. Jae who stood their with the same level of confusion as Jimin now.

"How did you chance the photo? Do you know hacking?"

"What do you mean?"

Firstly, he hate to see her presence in front of him which makes him feel disgusted. Secondly, now he was talking with her which makes him furious.

"Jimin, I'm really sorry and thank you."

Her words made already confused Jimin even more confused. He frowned and look at her in a frustrated expression.

"Jae, don't beat around the bush. Come straight to the point."

He looked at her with a dangerous dark eye.

"The photo that Mark took yesterday was completely changed. Your place was replaced by Mark."

"WHAT??"

"Morning I met him, he insulted me and rejected my love. He just used me to humiliate you. Blinded in love I did this to you. I'm really sorry.

He told that the photo was somehow changed and now it was useless. Also he fooled me by saying that he'll accept me if I do what he says.

But he used me as a puppet in his play. He never loved me."

Tears gathered up in her eyes, after apologized to him, she ran away from that place.

He could comprehend the thing happening around him. Her words made it clear.

Now a mixed emotions occupied his brain. Happiness that he was not going to accuse by Mark in a wrong way. Confusion that who did this?

The persons who knew these dirty scenario were him, Jae and Mark. Then who would it be?

When Jimin was in his deep thoughts suddenly someone grabbed his collar aggressively.

"How did you do that, bastard?"

Mark who was furious right now. His plan was again failed. It was the first time he was failing continuously. He never failed in the process of making Lily alone.

Mark raised his hand up to Jimin's face level and showed the photo. There in the photo, Mark was standing at the place where actually Jimin was.

Mark was standing by resting his one hand on the wall behind Jae. And he was seemed messy like how Jimin seemed yesterday.

Jimin gasped in utter shock, but soon his lips was curled up into a smirk.

"It shows the truth, Mark. Don't you know?"

Mark gritted his teeth out of anger and tightened his grip on Jimin's collar.

"You better took off your hands from him, Mark"

Lily who arrived at that place just a few seconds ago, warned Mark with a stern feminine voice.

Mark turned to the side where the voice came from. And his eyes turned more darkly with devilish thoughts.

"If you don't leave him, I'll complaint about it to principal."

Mark took off his hands and kicked the near by locker. Lily held Jimin's wrist and went away from the place.

Mark was little amazing by her boldness. He was not a type of person who would easily give up.

Jimin felt relieved by the new information and happy by looking at his best friend's boldness.

But still he was confused about who did this changes?......
____________________________________

Please support me by sharing this story with your friends🦋💜

Please comment your opinion about this story 💜