[22]•Clarification

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find
____________________________________

3rd POV:

Lily sat with her childhood friend Aera on her favorite place. Jimin excused himself for Lily to have some time with her friend.

He knew she didn't have any friends in school for a long time. He decided to ask about this newcomer after they spent some valuable time.

One thing he comprehend that the newcomer was Lily's childhood friend. So he wanted to give her some time to cope up with her friend.

But Lily was little nervous about something. Lily was not sure about Aera still like to be friend with her or not. They didn't met for years; also she stayed alone in her teenage without any good friends.

"Aera, do....do you still remember me?" She asked reluctantly.

"Of course Lily, why not? you're my good friend. I still remember the days we played in this park. Those days are my precious memories."

Lily grinned widely by her words. Tears gathered in the brim of her eyes. Aera smiled at her friend's bright smile.

"How you get to come here? I know you moved to the main city area long years ago."

"Yeah, Today my parents and me came here to brought somethings in the new mall nearby. And also it was the weekend, so I wanted to spend sometime somewhere."

"Good idea." Lily smiled softly.

"Lily, can I ask you one thing?"

"Sure, why not?"

"How long do you know Jimin?"

Lily thought for a second. Then Jimin's words came up in her mind.

Jimin met his love in this park almost 8 years ago. What if Aera was that girl...

Some unease feel engulfed her body. She and her overthinking never let her live peacefully.

She got interrupted from her thoughts by Aera's words.

"I don't ask you to make you feel uncomfortable. I know him for a long time. In this years, I never witnessed him being close with a girl ever."

Lily was confused even more than before. "Will you explain it clearly? I can't caught up your words."

"Do you ever saw him with any girl before?"

"No"

"Exactly! This is what I'm trying to say. He studied in my school previously. But suddenly he transformed from there. In those years, he had developed a good friends circle in boys, but he completely avoided girls.

He was a caring and kind person. Some girls tried to use his kind nature to get close with him. But he politely rejected every one of them.

For this reason, he never wanted to talk with any girls. If he get close with a girl which only resulted in some development of feelings in those girls."

Lily was shocked by the new information. She couldn't believe the words she heard from Aera. "Is that true?? How do you know that?"