[17]•Problem

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find
____________________________________

3rd POV:

A flash of light got the attention of Jimin. Someone captured their photo in their phone camera. Jimin panicked and released himself from Jae and tried to find whose the person took his picture in that dark alley.

An evil loud laughter came out from the person who took that photo. The person came forward. Jimin's eyes widened in shock.

It was Mark. He approached Jimin while laughing like a maniac.

Jae stood up steadily and laughed with him. She was acted like a drunken girl and did everything with her full consciousness.

One thing that none of the students in school didn't know was that Jae had a big crush on Mark from the beginning.

-flashback-

"Hey Mark, when will you accept me as your girlfriend."

He tilted his head and looked at her in disgust. He had no interest in her and he hate the fact that Jae loves him.

But suddenly an evil idea popped up in his brain.

"I'll accept you, if you do a favor for me!!"

"I'm ready to do anything for you. I'll prove myself by doing that."

Mark smirked widely with a satisfaction.

-Present-

Jimin was shocked by looking at Jae's steady state. She was not in her own conscious and troubled to walk properly a minutes ago, but now she was swaying her hair with a smirk.

Jimin looked at Mark and Jae with wide eyes. He could comprehend the situation by this time now.

"Oh....look at this bastard.. how easily you trapped in my plan?"

He laughed with a teasing tone.

"Look at this picture, you're with a girl in a BAD way... whoever see this photo will definitely think that you harassing Jae.

How dare you touch my girlfriend huh?"

He held her in his one hand embrace. Both of them smirked at Jimin's state.

Jimin felt disgusted about their dirty actions. His mind was unstable at this moment. He regretted for helping Jae.

He concerned for his classmate, but she stabbed him at his back with dirty plan.

"You know, what am I going to do with this picture?

It's so simple, I'm going to post it in our school community page. You think of yourself as a hero, right?

Look at this hero standing here helplessly?"

"Mark, I warn you to stop doing such things. But still you're desperate to humiliate me?"

He interrogated Mark directly looking into his eyes.

"I wanted you to run away from her by your own. But your stubborn ass didn't go away from her.