[16]•Revenge

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find
____________________________________

3rd POV:

"Jimin do you find that book?"

"Not yet, Lily."

"Then, I'll help you."

"It's ok, I'll manage. You go to class, I'll join you later."

"Uhm.. ok.."

Lily moved like a snail towards her class room. She was used to be with Jimin most of her time in school. So, she disliked to go class alone.

Once she was alone and she showed reluctance to be friend with Jimin. But now, some changes had happened in herself.

She entered the class hugging the books that she took from the library a few minutes ago. She saw a messed up bag of hers. She put her books on the table beside her which was Jimin's.

She arranged the books in her table and sat on her chair. At that time, a shining sticky fluid caught her attention.

"Oh it was a glue. I should clean it before Jimin arrive."

She about to stand up from her seat to take a cloth like substance. But before that, someone pushed her down to her seat pressing her shoulders.

She looked at that boy who pushed her back to her seat. It was Mark, who'd be she would even expect rather than him.

She felt a cold needle like substance touching on her back. He pointed a knife on her back while took his seat behind her.

She processed about what was happening at this moment. She looked at the glue and Mark who was behind her. She processed for a few seconds to comprehend her situation.

"Don't move from your seat and don't dare to say about the glue to anyone. Or you'll have to face some bad consequences."

She understood the intentions of Mark. He was trying to humiliate Jimin, by pouring glue in his chair.

I should do something before he arrives. I should never let Mark succeed in his plan.

Lily was cautious about her surroundings and Mark's intentions. It was her duty now, to save Jimin from humiliation in front all her classmates.

At that time, Jimin came from library with a book in his hand. He came straight towards his seat beside Lily.

A triumph smirk curled up in Mark's face. By doing such things, he thought he could separate Jimin from Lily afar. And he hate him, so he could go down to any level for it.

I should do something now which never give a space for doubt to anyone here.

Lily's mind proceeded fast. She was an intelligent girl, so this was not a big task for her. She could solve it easily.

When Jimin came almost nearer to his seat, Lily snapped her finger to emit magic. Jimin tripped on a leg of a chair. In the process of balancing himself, he caught his table.

The books that Lily put on the table just a minutes before fall off from it. Some of them fell down on the ground and on the chair, exactly where the glue was poured.

Jimin swiftly bend down to grab all the book. Lily felt relaxed after seeing her friend was not humiliated by Mark.

The book that fell on the chair strongly stick with the chair. Jimin tried to take it but failed. He noticed a sticky fluid dripping at the corner of the chair.

He looked at Mark who was sitting with a pissed off face. Mark back off the knife from her back and put it in his pocket. He gritted his teeth and abruptly went out from the class room.

Jimin could comprehend the situation and looked at Lily. She looked at him blankly.

"Lily, what's happening here? Who poured glue on my chair."

"I think it's all Mark's plan. Jimin, we should be careful from now on."

Her tone reflected concern and care for Jimin. Jimin also thought for a second and started to take the book from his chair.

Suddenly the book's cover pages were torn off. It was Lily's favorite book 'Floriography'.

Jimin looked at Lily with an apologetic way. Lily smiled and took the book from Jimin's hand.

"It's ok, Jimin. I'll manage with this book."

"I'm sorry, Lily. I should be careful."

"No, Jimin. There is no fault of yours here. Anyways, you escaped from Mark's plan by this book. I felt happy for it."

Jimin looked at her with an admiring smile and sat beside her.
___________

It was dark and the street seen to be calm by the time right now. Jimin who walked towards his home with a book in his hand.

A satisfied smile filled his handsome face. Suddenly something caught his attention, so he walked towards that.

"Jae, what happened to you?"

Jimin went near his class mate who was in a drunken state. She seen to be in a very worst condition.

"Jae, tell me your address. I'll drop you."

"Oh.. yeah... it's you Jimin."

She was the spoiled rich daughter of her parents. She was also the beautiful and sexy girl of the school.

Suddenly, She grabbed the collar of Jimin's shirt and pinned him in the walls of a alley near. It was dark where people could be barely visible.

She tried to misbehave with Jimin. She started to unbutton his shirt. Jimin stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

But her drunken state was too vulgar than her normal state. When he didn't allow her to do what she tried, her hands started roaming all over his torso.

Jimin struggled with her to release himself. She was too vulgar at this moment. The book in his hand fell down in the road side. He almost at the peak of his patience.

Jae came more closer to his lips leaving an inches space between them. Jimin lost his patience and changed their position.

Now he pinned her on the walls, by grabbing her both hands above her head using his one hand and another one resting on the wall near her face.

Both of them panting hard. Their breath was not in a normal pace.

They looked mess now by their struggles. Jimin's hair was messed and his shirt buttons was opened showing his well built body with abs whilst Jae was in a sexy outfit showing her breast valley and her upper thighs.

Jae was also in a messy state. Her hair stands was unevenly messed. Her makeup was also destroyed.

Suddenly a flash of light appeared. It was a light emitted from a camera.....
____________________________________

Please comment about your thoughts about this chapter

Please share, vote and support me💜💜💜💜

I hope y'all guessed the next part already 😅