[5]•Hurt and Love

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find

____________________________________

3rd pov:

Lily entered her home with her bag on her shoulder. She was in her human form now. Her wings came out only when she transformed into her fairy form.

Mrs. Kim ran towards her and hug her tightly. Lily felt little relaxed in her mother's embrace but still something bothering her in mind.

"Where did you gone, Lily? We are too afraid, because you didn't pick up our calls. We called you many times" asked Mrs. Kim worriedly.

Lily remembered that she put her phone silence.

"Sorry Mom. I put my phone on silence. So, I'm unable to attend the call" she apologized.

"Which made you this much time to reach home?" Mrs. Kim again questioned her.

"Mom, I went park after returning from school to get some fresh air"

Sorry Mom I don't want to hurt you by revealing the secrets of mine. I should clarify my all doubts and then I'll reveal it to you. She thought to herself.

"Darling let her come in and cut the cake. It's our little doll's birthday. Let celebrate happily" Mr. Kim said shaking his daughter's shoulder. Lily giggled by her father's action.

"Oh yeah, come on sweetie. Let's celebrate your birthday. I wanna invite my business friends and partners to celebrate it but Lily you're too bad" Mrs. Kim complained. Lily chuckled by her mother's complaint.

"Mom, no need for such grand party. I'm bliss when I cut cake with you two, with my sweet family. That's enough for me" she said with a soft smile.

They celebrated her birthday happily. Mrs. Kim prepared Lily's favorite recipes for dinner.

"Mom can I ask one thing?"

"Sure, dear"

"How was I born?"

Mrs.Kim stopped eating and looked at her daughter with confusion.

"Sorry, I mean which hospital? At which time? And did I cry or not while I came out from you. I heard from my classmates that some of them cry and some of them didn't cry, so the doctor made them cry by rubbing their back. So, I got curious about my birth."

Mr. & Mrs. Kim looked at each other. They kept quiet sometime and spoke.

"To be honest, I-I didn't gave birth to you Lily" Mrs. Kim said in her cracked voice.

"We got you from the forest " Mr. Kim said.

Their answers caused a sorrow in Lily's heart. All of her doubts were now solved. She got to know about her true identity now.

The thing that Mr.&Mrs. Kim wre not her true parents hurts a lot Lily. It stabbed thousands of knife in her heart. She felt little happy about her new power but now it hurts a lot.

The brightness in her face dropped completely now.

Now, she understood that she was not a human. Then, who was she? Is that true she was a fairy. Such thoughts start invading her mind.

Lily's complete silence and sad face made Mr.&Mrs. Kim worried.

"We didn't give birth to you but we love you a lot more than anything in the world, you're our universe now Lily." Mr. Kim explained.

The words came out from her father's mouth made her clear every negative thought from her mind.

"I love you more my Mom and Dad. Even y'all not my true parents, it's not a matter at all. Someone may give birth to me but you give me life, love and care. I'm sooo lucky to have a parents like you Mom and Dad"

She said hugging her parents happily. Lily's word gave comfort to her parents. She was also happy for her parents. After that they all went to bed.

Lily couldn't hold her tears anymore and cried closing her bedroom door. She was now feeling too lonely to share about her feelings and her new powers.

After sometime she stopped crying and freshen up. She decided to visit the park near the city mall to see her lovely old friend granny Bom tomorrow. She thought that granny Bom would tell her about the forest.

She was now curious to know about her every single powers hidden inside her.

She decided to move her pen in her desk. She watched a lot of movies, so she tried some ways from it.

She shake her hand and show symbols too, but nothing work out. She boringly snap her fingers and the pen float in air.

She got shocked and move some other things placed on her desk. She did lot of things the whole night with her power.

A week passed. The whole week Lily was bullied by Mark. But everytime she was save guard by Jimin.

Jimin made Mark got detention everyday by pointing out all his bad things. Jimin got to know about Mark from the other students in his class, and yes his guesses was correct about Mark. This made Mark got anger over Jimin.

Lily was clueless by Jimin's actions. She couldn't understand why he protecting her.

It's a Friday morning Lily walk to her class. On the way to her class she was harshly pulled into an empty class.

She was not surprised to see Mark. She knew he was the only person do such things to her.

Mark grabbed her hair tightly which caused a sharp pain in her head.

"Do you think, this time also that idiot will save you from me? No he can't " Mark spoke evily.

She hissed in pain. She put her hand on his hand to lossen the grip but he didn't. He behave like a monster.

Mark harshly pulled her to the floor and sat on her, putting his legs on the sides of her waist. He start slapping her hard which resulted in bleeding from her mouth.

Lily cried in pain. She couldn't move. She tried her best to push him away. But failed.

Suddenly the door opened with a loud sound, revealing a handsome boy who is Jimin.
____________________________________

Please vote please vote🥺

Please support my account 💜

Lot of love from Jiri💜