[23]•Recognize

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find
____________________________________

The mask Lily wore☝️

3rd POV:

All the team members were gathered behind the stage, as they were going to perform next. They wore sky blue color with white coded dresses.

Jimin there arrived, wearing a baby blue colored pant which was tightly clinging on him showing his muscular legs shape. And wore white shirt and an elegant baby blue colored over coat which gave an angelic and stunning look to him. He flipped his blonde hair several times while walking towards his team members.

He seen like an actual Prince who accidentally fell into this century. He searched for Lily. But she was not there.

"Jimin, did Lily not come with you?" A girl from the dance group asked him.

"No, she didn't come with me. Why? What happened?"

"Jimin, it's already late. We should go to the stage next. But she didn't arrive here yet."

"Ok, don't worry. I'll check." He said. He took out his phone and dialed her. But she didn't pick up. So, he decided to check her on the rooms especially allotted for them.

"She told me that she arrived school before me, but why she didn't came here. It's her dream. Did Mark..... no, no I won't let him ruin her dream." He mumbled to himself and instantly ran away from there.
_________________

"I know, it could be him only. How badly he ripped my dress!!!" Lily was shocked to see her dress in a very damaged state.

It was all good when she checked it in her home. After reached the school, she placed the dress in her room and went to check her team members.

When she returned to her room, she witnessed a ripped blue gown. She couldn't think further after this. She slumped on a chair and ruffled her out of frustration.

Suddenly she remembered about her power. An idea popped out from her head.

"Yeah, that's right! I should used my power already and not get stressed. How stupid I am, I didn't even think about it before." She cursed her for her dumbness.

She placed the dress on the hanger and about to snap her finger. Suddenly the door was burst open by Jimin.

He seem to be exhausted and worried about her. She blinked her eyes twice by surprise.

"Lily, why you didn't change your dress yet? And what happened?" He asked with concern.

"Jimin.... someone damaged my dress." She said pointing her dress. He could feel the pain in her eyes. He looked at the dress for sometime.

And He instantly picked some things placed in the room like flowers made by cloth, needle, thread and some pearls and stones.

He took the dress in his hand and started stritching the dress using the things he picked. Lily was confused by his action.

Jimin never gave up and stitched her dress as quickly as possible. Lily stood quietly watching Jimin's action. She was surprised by Jimin's stritching talent.