[29]•Life or Death

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find
____________________________________

3rd POV:

Lily got panicked and stood up instantly. She breathed out by witnessing unconsciousness Jimin.

Mark caged him in his spell in an unconscious condition. He smirked widely looking at her panicked state.

She took a step, but halted when he said those words. "Don't you dare to use your powers, if you want your boyfriend alive."

She had no idea what to do to save Jimin. The only thought running in her brain was that to save Jimin from Mark.

Mark was completely blinded by his vengeance which was provoked by his mother. He was not standing in front of her as the normal human being.

He was an evil witch now. The only choice was to follow his comments for her. So, she obeyed his words and stayed still.

"Good. I like this submissive side, Lily." He said with a dominant tone.

"Mark, the problem is only between us, not with Jimin. So, leave him. He is innocent." She said sternly.

"But I don't think like that..." he said with an evil smirk.

"Please Mark, try to understand..... I beg you, please release him. Please don't harm him." She pleaded, holding her palms, in front of her chest, fingers interwined.

"I'm not here to listen your pleadings." He said nonchalantly.

"Ok, I'll come to the point, what do you want from me to release him?" She said looking straight into his eyes.

"Smart question..... I want your powers, for that you should withdraw your wings wholeheartedly." He said.

Her eyes were moist and without any hesitation she replied "I do." She was ready to take any risk to save Jimin. Even if she had to die, she'll do it happily.

She wished to live with him.

She wished to drown in his love.

She wished to stay.....

But she had to give up those thoughts now. She had to sacrifice her life to save him.

She had no idea what will happen to her, if she withdrew her wings the source of her power.

She kneeled down and tilted her head down looking at the ground. Mark moved towards her leaving the spell ball open behind.

Jimin laid down on the ground. Lily closed her eyes after looking at her lover one last time.

A single drop of tear left her right eye. She imagined a beautiful life with him, but before it'll happen she had to leave him.

She had to leave to save his life....

Mark touched her wings with his dirty hands which was masked by the black magic.

The white magic on her wings turned dark slowly and the wings started getting out from her vertebral column, ripping of her spine and skin.