[8]•Help

Please feel free to correct any mistakes you find
____________________________________

3rd pov:

Lily reached the southern part of the forest as quickly as possible. She was in her butterfly form now.

She stopped at the terminus of the southern part. She afraid and show reluctance to go inside the northern part of the forest. But the thought of saving Jimin from any evil power broke the fear inside her heart.

She crossed the protection shield which was only visible for the supernatural creature. It was created to protect fairies from any evil powers. It looked like a glass paper transparent of both sides.

The forest looks exactly the same how Granny Bom described, she thought. She flew fast inside the forest. She could feel the perfume smell of Jimin which was the scent of roses.
______________

Jimin was standing with a knife in his hand ready to attack the wolf. The wolf seems to be so hungry and furious. It was not like other wolves, it looked different from normal wolves. It had a red eyes.

He never saw such creature before. He studied a lot about wild and domestic animals. He love reading books and to know about different new things. He also went new places to experience new cases about animals. He learned to protect himself from wild animals.

The wolf started attacking him. It jumped on him. He carefully move a little away from its path and bend to his knees. He scratched it's stomach deeply using his knife which may cause a deep injure in any animals and led to death. He stood steady at his spot and turned back to check the wolf. But to his surprise, the wolf stretched it's body and stood up from the ground. The wound in it's stomach faded and there were no blood stain and scar on it's body.

Jimin gasped in shock. He couldn't believe his own eyes. He comprehended that it was not a real animal, it was a magical creature. He gulp his saliva due to the heavy atmosphere around him.

He ran without even wasting a single minute. He ran fast to save his life. The wolf chased him. Jimin didn't look back and focused on his path.

Lily also reached the spot. She was panicked when she saw him chased by a wild animal which looks very dangerous even by it's appearance. She noticed the direction where jimin running ahead.

"Jimin run toward the southern part. You should run toward the right side of yours." She said.

Jimin became confused. He couldn't find out the sound source of that sentence. She was in her butterfly form, no one can find her but can hear her words.

He had no more time to think about it, so he followed that. He turned left without reducing his speed.

Jimin jump, claim and hang while running. The path was full of woods and fallen branches. He troubled to run in that path.

Lily also followed him. The wolf didn't stopped chasing him. Suddenly Jimin was tripped over the woods laying down in the middle of the path. His right ankle was twisted. He trembled to get up.

The wolf jumped over him all of a sudden. Jimin grabbed a strong wood near his hand on the ground and blocked the wolf from biting him. He struggled with the wolf.

The wolf scratched him on his stomach and hands using it's nails. Lily was clueless. Her powers were not work in this part. She could only transform into her different forms.

Lily saw the shield which was four steps behind Jimin. She start thinking how to make him cross the shield. Then she can use her powers to save him.

Jimin kicked the wolf on its stomach using his left leg with his full force. The wolf fell a little far away due to the strong kick.

Jimin stood up with his twisted ankle. He couldn't run now, so he  jogged. He went a little far. The wolf again try to attack him. But the wolf turned into ashes and dissolved in the air.

Jimin turned back to check whether the wolf again chasing him. He once again surprised to see no wolf chasing him now.

Where did the wolf gone all of a sudden? I know a wolf chased me now. I'm not hallucinating this time. He thought to himself.

He was now more perplexed about the thing happened just a seconds before.

Jimin heard about this forest before. At that time he thought it was a rumor and superstitious belief of the old people. But now he believes that rumors. It was not a rumor any more to him. He got interested in investing about this forest and it's mystery. He once again checked his surroundings to confirm his safety. He looked at his wrist watch. It showed 1'0 clock which means he completed his challenge. He decided to go home now.

At the time when Jimin was fell down on the ground, Lily moved around in the process of saving jimin.

All of a sudden Jimin kicked the wolf and crossed the shield. So Lily felt relaxed. She noticed the wolf turned into ashes and dissolved in air. She was surprised by knowing the wolf was not a natural animal. It was someone's sorcery against Jimin. If it was a normal wild animal, then it will stop at the spot and can't cross the shield. But it turned into ashes which she could strongly say it was a sorcery.

Someone intentionally did this to kill him. It wouldn't be Mark because he was a normal human boy who can only bully others to fulfill his needs.

Drowned in the thoughts, she failed to notice a spider web in the woods just before her. She accidentally stuck in it. She tried her best to escape but she couldn't.

A spider noticed it and decided to take the butterfly as it's prey. She could save herself by transforming into a fairy or a human. Unfortunately she couldn't do it too, because Jimin didn't left the forest yet.

If she transform her secrets wouldn't be a secret anymore. The spider approached her.

"Is my life going to end here?"

She whined thinking about her fate. She doesn't want to die now.

She closed her eyes accepting her fate......
____________________________________

Please vote, comment and share. And also support  me💜