[28]•Vision

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find
____________________________________

3rd POV:

A metallic accessory shined in the dark woods. Lily crouched down to take that in her hands.

She was sure, that this accessory was not belong to Jimin, then who's accessory it would be? She smeared the silver metallic accessory softly. A vision came flash into her eyes at that time.

-In Vision-

A five year old little boy sat at the corner of a room holding his knees. His face was pale and swollen by heavy sobs.

His body was trembling in fear. His eyes showed excruciating pain and fear. He sniffed from time to time.

Suddenly the door opened and a drunken man who seemed in his late twenties entered with a beer bottle in his hand. The little boy's attention instantly went to the man who entered the room.

He terrified even more than before. His body shivered. The man came near that little boy and crouched down to his level after placing the bottle on the nightstand.

He caught his cheeks in between his palms with a rage. The man's eyes were red by the heavy alcohol he consumed. He directly looked into the little boy's small eyes.

"You're a waste, brat. You should have not been born. I'm sure you'll be turn into an evil witch like your mother one day; I need to do something before such things happen."

The man spoke in a low tone but it reflected a dangerous vibe. His eyes were glowed in rage and grief. The little boy trembled in horror.

"Tell me what will I do?" By saying that he moved his hands to the little boy's neck. "Killing you is the only solution."

The man increased the grip on the little boy's neck. The little boy was helpless and struggled to breathe under his father's hands.

The little boy's life went smooth and happily until his father got to know about the reason behind his mother's death.

After then, His father became crazy and tortured his own son physically as well as mentally.

Before the man could kill the little boy, another man with the same age as the little boy's father entered the room.

His eyes widened when he witnessed his friend choking his own son's neck to kill him and he hurriedly went near him to stop his friend before anything would happen wrong.

"Stop it!! Han, what are you doing?" The man stopped the maniac from killing his son. And took that man out from the room forcefully.

"Look, Han! Mark is your son. How can you treat him like this? He was just a little boy. Try to understand this!" The man try to convince the little boy's father to stop from doing anything stupidly.

But all his attempts were stayed temporarily.
_____

"Sorry, for your loss Mark. I should've saved your father before he could do anything like this." The man said with the tinge of sorrow in his tone.

"It's ok, uncle. It's not your fault. You really helped us a lot." Mark replied softly with sorrow as well as gratefulness on his uncle.