[25]•Snatch

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find
____________________________________

3rd POV:

There in the river bank Jimin and Lily stood still. The cold breeze caressed their body which gave shivers on them. But she felt warm and safe in his embrace.

When he said those words, her panic descended fully. He didn't move or change his gaze from her tranquil eyes. She was completely drowned into his galaxy like deep and mysterious eyes. They both lost in each others eyes.

The running sound of the river and their heart beat rhythmed coherently. Their heart bumped in a pace of a bike speed.

Jimin moved closer to her face, taking a first move in their silence. He could see the feelings what he felt for Lily in her eyes.

He was sure that she also loving him the way he loved her. It was pure and true. His hot breath fanned her little luscious lips which was already trembling by their close proximity.

He was fully aware of what was he doing now. Lily also aware of their feelings and the current situation.

He looked at her eyes and her lips for her permission. She closed her eyes as an assurance for him to do what he wanted.

Jimin smiled and pressed his plump luscious lips on hers. It was their first kiss. Their lips moved in a perfect sync with pure love.

He pulled her closer by her waist with his one hand and his other hand caught her nape of neck leaving no space between them.

Their kiss deepened every seconds and fire works did it's work in their stomach. His thumb played on her earlobe caressing it softly.

She moved her hands from his chest to his back of the neck and wrapped it around his neck letting him kiss her deeply.

They drowned in their eternal love. And there the full moon blushed witnessing their cute love. The stars twinkled in a teasing manner.

After a long passionate kiss they backed off from it breathing harder. Their chest heaved up and down due to the lack of oxygen.

Lily looked down while blushing hard. Her cheeks now turned completely into a red tomato.

On the other side, Jimin also blushed, but he managed to stand dominate. He lifted her chin by his index finger.

"I love you, Lily." His heart raced to hear those words from her mouth. So, he repeated his words.

"Am I the one who you loving all these years?" He simply nodded for her question with an alluring smile.

"But why don't you approached me in these years and tell me about this already?"

"I'm not sure of my feelings before. But whenever I see you, my heart beated like a drums. After I realized about my feelings, I wanted to know about your feelings for me. So, I waited for the right time.

And this bracelet that you lost 2 years ago in the same bench in the park, I saw it when I reached there. Everytime after you went from there I came to that place and sat on that place for hours. Like that I found it and kept it with me." He smiled after finishing his side story.

Tears gathered up in her eyes. There was no words that she could say right now about her feelings.

She felt so lucky and much delighted to know a person loving her sincerely. The love she craved for years was standing in front of her, in her embrace.

She tightly hugged him which made Jimin back off a little by her sudden force of hug. She sobbed on his chest wetting up his blue suit.

He also hugged her tightly and caressed her back smiling at her. He could recognize her feelings which rose in herself.

"I love you, Jimin. I love you to the eternity." She confessed while sobbing like a little baby.

Jimin felt light in his heart. The person he loving, now loving him back. The price for his patience was more precious than any valuable metals in this world.

He closed his eyes feelings her fragrance and drowned in joyous. But unfortunately, their happiness didn't lost long. Suddenly a sound interrupted them.

"But a fairy can't love a human, dear." A female voice said.

They both backed off from the hug with a jerk. Their eyes went wide in surprise.

There a fairy who seemed pretty like an young lady but more aged than Lily, with some fairies with her.

The fairy one who spoke few minutes ago was in an elegant long gown with shining shivers of stars on it. Her wings were big, wide and classy with blue and pink mixed colors reflecting a little of Lily's one. She wore an fancy, stone pierced crown in her head, which gave a look of a queen.

Two male fairies stood behind that female fairy with spear on each of theirs hand. They wore armor around their body with an metallic mask on their face looks like a soldier. Their wings were big and wide, but not more than the female one.

Lily held her hands around Jimin's wrist in fear. It was new for her as well as Jimin to see two more fairies with armor and spear.

"Who are you?" Jimin said standing in a protective position over Lily.

"I'm Gladiolus,the queen of butterfly fairies, young boy. And you... you're Jimin, right?" She replied calmly.

"H-how do you know my name?" He trembled a little.

"By my powers" she smiled and continued. "And I'm here to take my daughter with me."

"What? Who is your daughter then?" He again interrogated her.

"The beautiful young girl standing beside you is my daughter. My girl, Lily; My other part...." she stated.

Lily gasped in shock. She never seen her in her life. But suddenly she was saying that she was her mother. This made her frustrated and panicked.

Jimin didn't left her hand. He tapped on her hand to assure her that he never leave her at all cost.

But the next thing happened made him shock.
____________________________________

Please tell me anything about this chapter.😭💜

Please vote and share to your friends 💜