[12]•Trust

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find

____________________________________

3rd POV:

"I don't like this trip" Lily whined while standing outside her home at the entrance in front of her father's car.

"My little doll, we don't like it either, but this trip is very important for our business." Mr. Kim explained.

"Yes Dad, I know... but fifteen days is too much."

"Uh- Me and your Mom try our best to complete the work soon and return as quickly as possible."

"I'm gonna miss you too badly Dad and Mom." Lily's voice broke at the last word and tears gathered in her eyes.

She didn't want to make her parents worried. So, she controlled her tears falling from her eyes.

"We'll also miss you sweetie." Mrs. Kim came there with a trolley in her hand.

She came straight to her daughter and hug her tightly never want to leave her. They wanted to stay with her but they couldn't.

"Take rest properly, don't skip the meal, be careful while travelling in the road and be safe." Mrs. Kim spoke in one breathe.

"Ok Mom, I'll be safe and careful. And I'm not kid now, I'm 18 Mom." Lily pouted.

Mrs. Kim once again hug her and gave a lovely kiss on her forehead while rubbing her back.

"Bye sweetie, take care."

"Ok Mom. And don't forget to call me whenever you get a free times." She request her mother.

On the other hand Mr. Kim prepared his car to leave. They bid a little farewell before leaving from there.

"Bye Mom and Dad." Lily shouted while waving her hands.

She looked at the back of the car until it disappeared from her view. The sorrow of separation from her parents cover up her face. She felt lonely.

It was not a big deal for Lily being alone. But her parents were her only world. Without them she felt lost in a forest blindfolded. She signed sadly and went inside her home. The home looked like a empty box with a grand architectural design.

"This weekend gonna be the worst one ever in my life. How can I enjoy this weekend without them." Lily slumped her body on the couch in the living room with a boring face.

She love weekends very much than any other days. She ran straight to her home after the school over on every Friday. The happiest moments in her life was only the time with her parents. The same for Mr.&Mrs. Kim too.

But in Saturday's they had office work. So, in Saturday's Lily spent her time in the nearby city Park. Because nature was her second best friend next to her parents.

Lily took her favorite book and went to the park which was in a walking distance from her home.

-In Park-

Colorful flowers smiling cutely on the sunlight, green grasses gave tinglish feel to the person whoever walk on it, kids play their favorite game with their friends while giggling and bickering on them.