[9]•secrets

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find
____________________________________

3rd pov:

Is my life going to end here, she thought.

Why the hell he still standing here? Jimin please go away. She again weeped.

When he was about to move away from that place, a little butterfly caught his attention. He noticed that the butterfly was in danger.

His heart raced fast to save the butterfly when he saw it in danger. He felt like he was going to lose someone who was important and close to his heart.

He gently caught its wing and protected it from the spider which was about to eat it.

Lily was over exhausted and became little weak. She moved in drowsiness in his palm. He admired the beauty of the butterfly.

The wing of the butterfly was well structured like an ancient Roman art. The curves and the lines were colliding with one on one. The wing had red color spread around the outer core and blue color in its inner part, also a purplish shades spread at the joints of these two colors.

The butterfly swayed its wings slowly and softly in a fascinating manner. He couldn't took eyes off from it. The butterfly sat on his palm cozily. His lips curl into a warm smile by watching the butterfly's action.

He went out from the forest hobbling on his way. He troubled to walk with his twisted ankle. Now he had to ride his bicycle but what about the butterfly in his palm.

He rose his hand to his chest level. The butterfly quickly caught his shirt. He understood it's action and what it means. He ride his bicycle to his home.

On the way to his home, the cold breeze flowed against his body, so he kept his hand near the butterfly to block the strong breeze from attacking the butterfly. He became more caring in the matter of animals and birds.

Jimin sneak into his room through the window, he somehow managed to claim up with his twisted ankle.

He look at the butterfly to check whether it still on his chest. He checked it every second from the time he started riding.

He took a glass bottle which was placed on his table with decoration lights. He clean the bottle and place the mouth of the bottle on his chest near the butterfly.

The butterfly slowly moved into the bottle. He used a cotton cloth to cover the mouth of the bottle. He placed the bottle on his nearby shelf.

"How cute?! You behaving different butterfly. I thought you'll fly away any time. But you don't. I think you like me , right."

He giggled looking at the butterfly. Jimin took a pain killer gel and apply it on his twisted ankle. He felt a deadly pain on his leg now. He hissed in pain.

"Ah- I think I deepened my pain by riding on street and climbing the wall.      My bad."

When he put the gel in the drawer something caught his attention. He took out a bracelet from his drawer. His face brightened just by looking at the bracelet. He forgot all his pain at this moment.

The bracelet was made up of little glass stones which shines like a real crystal. And it was arranged properly which gave an elegant look to it. At it's center a little butterfly shaped metal decorated with little stones, sat like hugging the bracelet.

Jimin caressed the bracelet softly with his thumb. He smiled crazily like a little kid smile when they got their favorite toy or chocolate.

"Soon I'll return it to you my love." He murmured to the bracelet. He went to sleep after putting the bracelet back in the drawer. He slept quite fast. It didn't pass ten minutes, but he slept well.

The cotton cloth rolled around on the mouth of the bottle was disappeared suddenly. The butterfly came out from the bottle.

Lily transformed into her fairy form now. She sat on the floor near the bed. She admired Jimin's sleeping figure by carrying her head in her hand, her cheek buried in her palm.

Lily was completely lost in staring and admiring Jimin. She don't know which made her this much shameless to look at a boy in his bedroom without his consent.

Jimin snuggled into his pillow with a frowned face, which reflected the pain he enduring right now. The pain in his ankle didn't let him sleep peacefully.

She comprehended this by his action. She rose her one hand over his right ankle which was covered in the blanket. She healed his leg. His pain would gone anytime by her healing.

In general, fairies and Angels have healing power to recover themselves from any injuries. Also they were submissive in nature. This was the reason for Lily's long time silence over Mark's every torture. But at the same time, they know some fighting technics to protect them from evils. They'll use it when the situation gone worst not often.

Suddenly, reality hit her, she came into her sense. She was sitting in the bedroom of her classmate and the most handsome boy of her school at this midnight.

She looked at the clock in the nightstand near his bed which showed 01:45 AM. She stood up with a panic.

"Did you lost your sense or what you idiot Lily? Why you came with him to his bedroom, don't say it was humanity or..... something else." She cursed herself for her action.

"Now I should go home as soon as possible. Or else Jimin will know about my secrets."

She walked towards window. In this rush, she forgot about the bracelet and Jimin's love whom he talk about a few minutes ago.

She opened the window door, a strong cold breeze entered in which blowed on jimin. This made him wake up from his sleep.

"From where this cold air coming, I turn off the air conditioner and also closed the wind--" he stopped his sentence in shock.

His eyes widened in shock to see the view in front of him. He saw a girl with butterfly wing standing in the railing of the window back facing him.

"Who are you...?" He asked her.

By hearing his words, she turned back.....
____________________________________

Please vote , please share, and please comment about this story. 🥺🥺

Please support me by sharing and recommending your friends to read my story.🥺🥺🥺

Also wanna now about any spoiler about this story, kindly follow my Instagram page 💜💜

jiri_fiction

Love you armys 💜💜💜💜💜💜