[11]•Belief

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find

____________________________________

3rd prov:

Jimin noticed the branch he caught for support was weak and tried his best to catch the nearby one. His life was swinging on the cliff right now. He was helpless and couldn't do anything to save his life.

He closed his eyes to accept his fate and within a seconds the branch snapped out. He also loosened his grip on the branch.

He felt a soft and warm hands holding his hand. He opened his eyes to see who it would be? There Lily tightly holding his hands with her all strength.

She was not strong enough to pull Jimin up. She helped him to catch the nearby branch. Jimin quickly grabbed a falling branch and claim up.

"Thank you, Lily" he thanked her between his heavy breath. She was little anger on him to risk his life like this.

"Why are you doing such dangerous things? Don't you care about yourself? Do you think What will happen to you if I won't came here at right time? Are you mad or what?" She exploded all this questions on him in one breath.

Jimin chuckled before he spoke "First time I'm hearing your sweet voice for a long time. But that sweet voice scolding me." He pouted like a cute baby.

His words heaten up her cheeks. His words playing something inside her. So, she didn't spoke.

"Now I'm ok. So, don't worry, and I promise I won't do such things in future." He assured her.

He didn't behave anything weird to me, which means he didn't saw my face then. She thought.

Suddenly his words made her came out from her thoughts. "Hey Lily, what are you doing in this forest at this time?"

"I-I..." she struggled to speak "To get some fresh air."

"At this time, you came here to get some air. It almost crossed 2 AM. Are you serious?" Jimin almost shouted and frowned.

"You know one thing,this forest was a dangerous one and no one prefer to visit here at this time."

"Yeah, I know. Actually I can't sleep. So, I came here to refresh myself and it was my usual habit." She shrugged her shoulder.

Jimin was really shocked by her reply. "Habit..! Wow, people believe this forest was home of witches and fairies. But you telling me it was your habit."

"I can also ask the same question to you." She questioned him.

"You know about Mark's challenge, right? To accomplish that I'm here. And it got succeed now. You don't need to afraid of him anymore." He smiled cutely.

"Thank you for your kindness" she thanked him. He gave a warm smile as a reply.

"Do you know why people calling this mysterious forest or house of fairies and witches?"

"I don't know. Do you believe that?"

"At first I didn't believe it. But now, the thing I saw urging my mind to believe it."

Lily's heart raced which insisted her to ask some more questions to him. "What did you saw?"

"I saw a black wolf with red eyes and it vanished within a second. I know it was impossible for animals. Now I saw a butterfly turned into a girl and flew over the sky." Jimin explained seriously.

Lily start laughing at his statement. Jimin was surprised to see her sudden change. He silently listened her laughter.

"How a butterfly can turn into a girl?" She asked between her laugh. He didn't reply to her question, but stare at her with a little smile in his face.

Lily noticed it and stopped laughing. She felt shy by his strong stare on her.

"You look more pretty while smiling. Stay like this all time. Don't change yourself for anyone." He said in a low voice.

Both of them became more silent and stand facing each other under the full moon light. The cold breeze caressed their body giving a shiver over their body. No more words shared between them at this moment but their eyes did.

Lily completely lost in his deep ocean eyes. It was her first time looking into his eyes. Jimin mesmerized on her beauty. She was shining in the moon light and her hair swung on the air beautifully.

He came closer to her and hold her hand, which made her heart fluttered. Suddenly, She got her sense back. She look somewhere to avoid his stare on her. Jimin also realized what he was about to do. He left her hand and moved back. Both of them felt embarrassed.

Lily broke their awkward silence "I-I should go home now."

"O-ok I'll give you company till you reach your home?"

"It's ok, I can go by myself. Look, there is my home." She said pointing her finger over her home which was visible to them from the mount cliff.

"Is your home just a meters far from this forest."

"Yeah" she started walking away from there. Jimin also followed her.

"Won't you afraid to live near this forest?" Jimin asked curiously.

"This part of the forest was not a dangerous one like the northern part. And I didn't found anything harmful here."

"Do you visit here regularly like today?" He again questioned. She just nodded for his question.

"Then did you ever saw a butterfly turning into a girl before?"

"No. I never witnessed such things before. It may be your hallucination."

"It's not my hallucination. It's real, I feel it and saw it with my own eyes." Jimin stand firm and confident in his thoughts.

"Then show me it to me, If you want me to believe it."

"Ok, I'll show you it one day." He didn't doubted his eyes ever. He was an intelligent boy who can figure out which was real and fake.

"Are you sure?" She asked him again.

"Yes, I'm sure..." jimin assured her.

With the small conversation they reached her home's backyard, which was fully covered by colorful flowers. Lily waved her hands, saying goodbye to him. He did the same to her with a bright smile on his face.

When Jimin was about to turn back a voice stopped him.

"Jimin"

She called him with an unreadable facial expression. He turned back and look at her.

"Take care and be safe." Her words show care she had for him. Jimin showed his eye smile and said "ok, I'll go home safely."

____________________________________

Please vote me, support me by sharing and commenting on my page. 💖💜

Love you all 💜💜💜