[24]•Confession

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find
____________________________________

3rd POV:

As the dance performance ended with a loud applause for their stunning performance. The end pose of Jimin was to hold his partner's waist who was slightly bent back looking directly into his eyes.

Other team members were also did some different poses which was similar to Jimin.They all stood around Jimin and Lily showed their center importance.

The lights were rolled around the hall. When the light passed on Jimin and Lily, the light reflected their dress color.

At this time, he noticed the bluish reflection on Lily's eyes. Her orbs glowed in blue color by the reflection.

Jimin's eyes widened by the sight. He knew the eyes with blue orbs already. It was familiar to him. He knew who belong to the blue eyes.

It was the butterfly girl, he was searched once. He couldn't believe his eyes. A flash of remembrance of that blue eyes of a fairy he saw that day standing on the rails of his bedroom window and failed to see her face came into his vision.

Jimin's eyes widened in utter shock and couldn't think anything. He stood still like a statue.

A new information left him freeze and amused. He comprehend that his love was that Butterfly girl and She was not a human at all.

He gulped down his saliva as he felt his throat was dry. He straightened his posture and left her. He tried to process the situation.

"I'm so happy today. Thank you Jimin." She looked at him cheerfully with a wide smile on her face.

"If you didn't encourage me to do this, I would never performed it." She said, but instead of answering he just smiled at her.

He was confused. He doesn't know what to do. He started questioning himself should he confess or not. He took a deep breath and try to relax himself.
_______________

As usual Lily came to the forest, but earlier today. She reminded the things happened in school.

She smiled crazily thinking about how Jimin lifted her while dancing. A pinkish shade painted on her face when she feel the touch they made.

She started rounding the river bank. She couldn't describe her euphoric feeling which raising each seconds.

She transformed into her fairy form and danced happily. She swayed her wings and spinned around.

Her happiness blinded her eyes that she failed to notice the presence of someone a little far from her. She stopped dancing and looked at the moon.

Jimin watched her every moves hiding behind the bushes. A smile curled up on his face by watching her. He couldn't saw her face due to the distance. But he was there before she arrived there.

When She was drowned in her own thoughts looking at the moon, suddenly she heard footsteps approching behind her.

She didn't turn back. She didn't want to make the same mistake she did once. She panicked and thought to escape from that place.

"Please don't go! I wanna talk to you." She recognized whose voice was that and panicked even more than before.

She didn't speak anything and kept quiet. She took a deep breath and decided to listen what was he going to say next and stayed there.

"Thanks for listening me." He said. She knew he didn't saw her face. So, she tried to hid her identity from him.

She snapped her finger and a purplish cloth masked her face. Only her eyes were visible by now. The panic lessened in her heart and stayed calm.

Jimin didn't talk even after she stayed there. So, she turned to face him. She saw him standing there with a bouquet.

She was confused by his action and looked at him with questionable way raising her one eyebrow. He smiled at her.

"Can I call you Miss. Butterfly?" He asked playfully. She nodded reluctantly.

"Generally, Butterflies love flowers when I saw you dancing here, I plucked some flowers nearby and made it for you. Will you accept this?" He interrogated her rising his hands in front of her with that flowers.

She hesitated and didn't move. Jimin understood her condition and said, "Don't worry, I won't harm you. I'm just curious to see you. That's it."

He tried to assure her with his words. And it worked. She walked forward and held the bouquet in his hands.

Using it as a good chance, Jimin grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. Within a blink of second he rounded his hands around her waist tightly.

Lily gasped out of shock and placed her hands on his chest to maintain a distance. She started shivering by their close proximity.

Jimin looked directly into her blue eyes and she couldn't handle his intense stare on her. She tried to release herself from him.

"I love you, Lily."

Lily became speechless by his sudden confession. She stopped struggling in his hands. She repeated his words in her head continuously.

He said Lily which means he know my secret. But how? How is it even possible? And..... and am I the one he loves?

She stood like statue where her mind didn't stop to invade with questions. Those questions were more tougher than her exam questions.

He chuckled and took something from his pant pocket using his one hand whilst the other hand didn't let her free from his grip.

He pulled out a bracelet and showed it to Lily. "Do you remember this bracelet?" He asked.

Lily looked at the bracelet and nodded hesitantly. She was shocked to see her bracelet which was lost 2 years ago.

He placed his index finger on her face and removed the cloth which masked her face. His finger caressed her cheek in the process of removing her mask.

She gulped down her saliva which she forgot to do few minutes before. His touch gave her shiver down to the spine.

"You don't need to hide anything from me." He stated.

" I don't care who you are and about your identity....... I love you until the end of my life whole heartedly." He said firmly.

Lily smiled at his soothing words. He also reflected the same on his face more adorably.
____________________________________

Finally He confessed 😭

Please comment, vote and share. Also thanks for your support 💜