[7]•The Fear

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find

____________________________________

3rd pov:

It was a midnight shining in a full moon light. Jimin riding his bicycle towards the north side of the forest. The cold breeze touched Jimin's body and his hair flew in the air.

He looks more handsome and charismatic in the moonlight. He parked his bicycle in the entrance of he forest and pick out his phone from his pocket.

He took a picture of him standing in front of the forest and send it to Mark, which was also mentioned in the challenge to avoid any cheating. Jimin was not a type of boy who could cheat. But Mark was not ready to trust him.

Jimin should roam around the forest for at least 45 minutes. Jimin looked at his wrist watch which showed 12.15 AM. He went inside the forest.

He carefully took all his steps while observing his surroundings. It was dark and fogs were lingering from the dry woods. There were only dry leaves hanging in the trees which added a scary look.

On the other side, Lily was too stressed of thinking about the challenge. She knew how dangerous to go into the northern part of the forest. She got to know about it from granny Bom.

-flasback-

As Lily decided, she went to the part near the mall and met granny Bom.

"Hi Granny..." she shouted happily and hugged her tightly.

"Long time no see, I miss you so much my little girl. How are you?" Granny spome sweetly.

"I miss you too granny, and I'm fine. How about you and your health now? Did you talking your medicine properly or not?" Lily asked in her dominant voice with a little pout and forced a serious look which made Granny giggle over her cuteness.

"I'm all fine and about my health, I'm taking my medicine properly. Look I'm little fat now." Granny smiled brightly. Lily giggled with her.

"Granny I'm so curious about one thing. Will you tell me the secrets of the forest near our city. I wanna know it." She asked with a lot of curiosity in her eyes.

"Why all of a sudden you aking about it?" Granny question with a little frown on her face.

"Please.... Granny I wanna know ." She whined.

"Ok I'll tell about it just only for you my little girl. It was a long story.

When I was a kid the people used to call the forest as the 'house of fairies and witches'. We can divide it into north and south. The northern part of the forest was privilege to witches and black magic. The forest of that side look creepy and dark losing its beauty and greenish. Whereas the southern part was quite opposite of it. It was privilege to fairies and white magic. All green and fresh big trees. Beautiful colorful flower lawns which seems like a heaven.

When I was 27, it was almost 33 years ago, my husband worked as a cop who was sent to the forest for the inspection by Government. The Government planned to remove the rumors about the forest among the people. The team were sent to the northern part. They returned after two days and all were possessed. My husband also affected that I could find that he was walking death body and his soul was caged somewhere else.

He died within a year after then. The person who were sent to that inspection were no more. The Government got fear of it and abandoned the forest.

Since then people afraid to go there. It was terrible to think even after 33 years later."

Granny explained.

"Then what about the southern part Granny? Do you ever visited the forest?" Lily asked out of curiosity.

"Ah... yeah, It was the most beautiful place I ever seen in my life. I once went the southern part but not the northern part of the forest. When I was a 10 year old kid, I went there to caught a kite. I saw a young fairy running around there and transformed into a little butterfly within a blinking seconds. I couldn't find any danger in that side." Granny shrugged her shoulders in the last word.

"Granny do you think those fairies and witches were there in this modern time?" She questioned again.

"Yes, I still believe that they were living there nowadays too. I saw sparkling lights at night in that forest." Granny assured her point strongly.

-present-

The thought made Lily unrest. She decided to go there to save Jimin. She don't know why she care about him this much.

May be it was her nature...

May be a humanity over others...

May be a care she saw in his eyes only for her...

May be a care she had for him...

May be he occupied a place in her heart...

May be she started loving him...

It was not a surprise to love a boy who stands on her side while others refuse to do, a boy who protects her from everything at all cost, a boy who cares her while not others.

It was almost 30 minutes passed Jimin roaming in the forest. He clicked some more photos and sent it to Mark.

He was looking into the woods and the dry grass. A loud growl came from the woods. Jimin panicked and quickly turned to the side where the sound came from.

Jimin slightly took out a knife from his pocket. He was also aware of a forest. And night time travelling in forest was too dangerous because the wild animals came out to find it's prey.

He took two steps back. Only two eyes were visible from the white fog. He could sense the animal was heading to his side.

He was ready to attack back when the animal attack him. He fully focused on it. He waited to know which animal was standing in front of him.

The animal came out from the fog which was a hungry black wolf...
____________________________________

Sorry for my late post🥀

Please vote, comment and share

Lot of love from Jiri💜💜💜