A Bloody Night 2

I spelled his name right this time I think

Song: Loving Machine by TV girl
(Tell me if its not working 🙏)

~~~~~~ No Ones POV ~~~~~~

"Kaveh you should eat something. It's not healthy to starve yourself." A familiar voice says, entering the hut with a tray of food. "I'm fine. Are you sure he's gonna be alright? He's been asleep for days. You said it would only be a couple of hours." The blonde frowned, keeping his eyes on his sleeping roommate and ignoring the amazing smell of the food Tighnari brought in.

"I may have misjudged the situation at the time because of my lack of sleep but I can ensure you that he will wake up. Please eat something." He explains as he holds up the delicious food next to the blonde who glanced at it but looked away. His body betrayed him when a small growl came from his stomach.

Kaveh sighed and took the plate, eating it gratefully. He was hungrier than he thought. "A few people have come to Cyno asking if they've seen Alhaitham. Being the acting grand sage, his work must be piling up on his desk..." Tighnari shrugged and went over to his desk, gathering up some herbs and lighting a incense.

"Well hopefully all that work will stop this idiot from going places and getting all beat up." Kaveh rolled his eyes as he continued to eat. He finished his food and drank some water to wash it down. He felt a little better now after having some food. "We can only ho-"

Tighnari stopped his sentence as sounds came from the male on the bed. He started to move around. A lot. He could tear open his wounds with all the moving he's doing. Kaveh immediately rushed to his side, trying to still him, "Alhaitham? Are you awake?" He tried asking but Alhaitham swiftly moved his hand and almost back handed Kaveh but Kaveh was faster than him in this situation.

With quickness, Tighnari was there and also holding him down so he would stay still. "Alhaitham I need you to stay stilll. Your going to tear your wounds. Can you hear me?" All of theses questions seem to be overwhelming Alhaitham. Kaveh took a deep breath before slowly moving his fingers through Alhaithams hair calmly.

Kaveh began to hum to him and it quickly calmed him down. Tighnari was surprised at this but he started to check his wounds in case he did any damage which he did not thankfully. Alhaitham opened his eyes slowly, panting softly as he looked around. He didn't recognize where he was.

"Where.." Was all he could croak as he began coughing heavily. His throat was so dry. Kaveh, without thinking, grabbed the cup of water that he had already drank out of and let him drink the rest of it while Tighnari went to get the pitcher of water.

After about 3 cups of water, Alhaitham could finally speak. "Where am I?" He asked barely above a whisper. "You're in Grandharva Ville. We found you near the city with terrible wounds. Do you think you could tell us what happened?" Tighnari asked and it was silent for a moment.

The tall male seemed to be thinking but his memories were in a haze. His eyes widened as he remembered a very important factor, "The- the doctor. He was.." His words trailed off as he forgot what happened again. Tighnari froze at the name.

Just the mention of that awful man made him sick. "Tighnari? Do you know who that is?" Kaveh asked him, still combing his fingers through Alhaithams hair to keep him calm. He stared at him for a moment before going to his desk and grabbing some medicine. He brought it over to Alhaitham and made him drink it. It tasted nasty.

"What did you give him?" Kaveh seemed a bit panicked at Tighnaris reaction to just a name, "I'm giving him something to help him remember. I need to know what he was doing with that.. man." He already kinda had an idea of how he got the way he is but he didn't know why. He knew the doctor didn't play fair in combat.

Tighnari stood there, his breathing picking up a little as he started to pace, thinking every possible senerio he could with one question going through his mind. What does the doctor want?

"T-Tighnari." Alhaitham tried to seem firm as he spoke, that medicine helping him come back to his senses for a moment. "He wants.. he's trying to take over the Academy. He thought if he killed me or captured me he would be able to do so with ease. He didn't play very fair.." He struggled to speak but he got it out.

As he spoke, Kaveh noticed him trembling slightly. He never really shows any signs of fear so again, Kaveh was surprised. "I need to-" Alhaitham tried to sit up but was immediately stopped by both Kaveh and Tighnari. "Just lay down. No one knows your here and I made sure of that. I'll notify the General and have the Academy taken care of so you can rest. We won't let that happen." Tighnari reassured him.

"Kaveh I need you to stay here with him while I'm gone. If anything happens, Collei will take you both to a safe place." Tighnari didn't give the blonde a chance to reply before leaving quickly. It was quiet again. It made Kaveh a little uneasy. "Kaveh?"

"Yes? Do you need anything? Water? Food?" The blonde looked at him with worry. He's never acted this way with Alhaitham before and now that Alhaitham is coming back to reality, he's noticed it and it made him smirk, "You care- *cough* about me that much huh..?" His voice was raspy and weak but that did not stop Kaveh from glaring at him.

"Excuse you!? Your making jokes on your death bed but me being worried is your biggest concern!??" He yelled, letting go of his hair and folding his arms. Alhaitham immediately frowned as he did but his reaction made him slightly happy. He didn't like it when Kaveh was sad. "So you are worried about me. How amusing."

"Archons can you be any more annoying? And no. I'm not worried about you, I'm worried about.. a place to stay if you would have died!!" Kaveh seemed even more mad now. "Oh? So your admitting that you can't live without me? You need me so you have a place to lay your pretty little head at night." Alhaitham chuckled. Kaveh was blushing but he was pissed, "No! You-! Alhaitham!!"

The blonde had no words. He started to stand and walk away but before he could, a hand grabbed his wrist. It was a cold one. He looked down and saw Alhaitham was grabbing him. Why were his hand so cold? That worried him more. "Alhaitham?" It seemed like the tall male was suddenly sad. No words were needed.

Kaveh crawled in bed next to him and cuddled with him. No one said anything. They both just held eachother in their arms as Kaveh hummed softly again. Alhaitham has never felt more at ease before. Especially not around the fool that lay in his arms.

Out of nowhere, someone was crying. Kaveh was confused at first but looked up to see it was Alhaitham that was crying. He seemed to be crying silently but not silently enough. "Hey what's wrong? Are you in-" He was caught off when Alhaitham suddenly kissed his lips. The male seemed so tired but was very conscious during this kiss to which Kaveh kissed him back. It was a sweet and savory kiss. So tentive and soft.

It lasted forever. Or that's what the two males wanted. They stared into eachothers eyes after they pulled away for air, "H-Haitham...!" Kaveh was blushing heavily. Alhaitham smiled and kissed him one more time before passing out on his chest. Kaveh shook him but got no reply.

"Ugh. What am I suppose to do with you.."

~~~~~~ AN ~~~~~~

All done 😋

1335 words