Finally Together

Fluff
Lovely dovey
Online dating
Just Xiaother 🤞

~~~~~~ No Ones POV ~~~~~~

Aether and Xiao met eachother online. They've been talking for months. They both want to meet eachother so badly. Be in eachothers arms. Hold hands. Kiss~ but they both know they can't yet. Xiao lives 2 states away from Aether. They video call a lot and spend hours talking. At night they stay up till 2 or 3 in the morning.

Xiao has always been a depressed looking person but talking to Aether always made him feel better. He would smile more and laugh more. Aether made him feel like he was on cloud 9. Aether felt the same way too but had a hard time trusting if Xiao was really meant for him. If they were gonna last or not. No matter what though Aether would always show his love for Xiao everyday.

One day Xiao got some money and saved up for a plane ticket. He didn't tell Aether yet though. He was so excited to see him for the first time.

~~~~~~ Before The Plane Trip ~~~~~~

"But why do you have to go now.. I have an hour before work." Aether pouted as he was on speaker phone with Xiao. Xiao told Aether he didn't wanna facetime right now and Aether found that a little suspicious but he didn't really care since he was the one who called Aether. "I know dear.. but don't worry. You'll thank me later for it."

Aether stared at himself in the mirror while thinking about what Xiao said as he got ready for work. "What? What do you mean?" Aether said and he heard Xiao laugh gently. "You'll find out." Aether suddenly felt a little excited as a smirk came on to his face. "Is it a surprise..?" Aether asked and Xiao stayed quiet for a moment. "Yea actually. Your gonna love it babe."

The blond basically squealed as he continued brushing out his hair. "Well make it fast!! I love surprises from you~" Aether giggled. "It'll be the best surprise I ever give to you- maybe second best." Xiao teased. "Alright I gotta go now. Bye I love you dear" Xiao said as he waited for Aether to say it back before hanging up.

He quickly left to the airport and boreded his plane. He wish he could've talked to Aether longer but he couldn't miss the plane. He would've definitely regretted it if he did.

~~~~~~ Timeskip ~~~~~~

Aether was talking to some customers at work. He worked as a manager for a fancy hotel. While he was talking he felt someone tap on his shoulder. "One moment please." He didn't look to see who it was yet as he finished up talking to the people about something. He turned around to talk to the person but stopped as soon as he examined them. At first he thought he was going crazy and just stared at them with wide eyes without saying anything.

"Hey you ok?" Xiao said as he chuckled nervously. He looked very anxious and tired from his trip. Suddenly Aether felt tears well up in his eyes as he looked at Xiao. He then jumped on to Xiao, wrapping his arms around his neck while wrapping his legs around his waist. Xiao was surprised and rubbed his back in circles as the blond sobbed in his arms.

"X-Xiao.. oh my *hic* god.. I- I can't *hic* believe y-your *hic* here.." Aether sobbed out as people began to look at them. Xiao looked around nervously at them when suddenly a girl that was wearing the same outfit as Aether grabbed Xiaos arm and pulled them to into a room. It was a lounge for workers. Aether was still sobbing as Xiao held on to him tightly. "Aether. Your at work. Acting like that in front of everyone is not very professional." The women said as he got Aether some tissues. Aether didn't say anything though. He was holding on to Xiao tightly abd wouldn't let go.

Xiao rubbed his back as he wrapped his arms around him to hold him better. The two of them were really happy to finally be together after so long. Aether wouldn't let go of Xiao for 30 more minutes until the women told him to go home for the day and she would cover for him. Aether held Xiaos hand as he gathered his things quickly and left.

The two boys spent the rest of the day with eachother. Aether kept talking the whole time barely giving Xiao a chance to talk. While they were walking around at a park Xiao really wanted to tell Aether something but Aether wouldn't stop talking. Suddenly Xiao grabbed Aethers wrist and pulled him close to Xiao by the waist and smashed his lips on to Aethers.

Aether finally stopped talking as he melted into Xiaos sweet kiss. Aether couldn't help but feel joy and love for Xiao. Xiao truly was deeply in love with him and thus proved it. All of Aethers worries vanished in an instant. Xiao was all that mattered to him now. Nothing else.

~~~~~~ AN ~~~~~~

That highschool AU xiaother book im writing will be coming out very VERY soon now. My ideas for it just keep getting better and better so the updates for this book will be slow until that one is published but I will update this as much as possible!! Love you guys and thanks for the support ❤️

912 words