Promises

Sorta a vent
Angst
Short
~~~~~~ Xiaos POV ~~~~~~

I sprung up from my bed in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. Bad dream. It was just a bad dream. 'I promise I won't leave you.'  Aethers words echo in my mind as I calm myself down. He promises he won't leave. He promises he'll stay with me no matter what. He'll keep that promise.. right?

~~~~~~ A Couple Days Later ~~~~~~

Aether stood in front of me. Glaring at me. "I never want to see or speak to you ever again." He said before turning around and walking out the door. What? No.. No. He promised he wouldn't leave. He promised he would stay. He can't just do that to me. After everything I put up with. Everything I did just for him to stay.

He knew exactly how scared I was of him leaving. He fucking knew but still left after all of thoses fucking promises he made. Why? Why would you do that to me? How could you do that to someone? What makes you think you can just break a promise like that and nothing happens?

It's not fair. I tried so hard. I did everything I could. I hurt you I know.. but you hurt me more than you know. Did I say anything to you though? Why didn't I ever tell you how much you were truly hurting me? Because I didn't want to loose you. I was so scared. So scared to loose you. I didn't want to. I wasn't ready but now here we are. Tears in my eyes as you walk out that door with no fucking shame.

How can you do that to someone and not care? Someone who told you their past experiences with people leaving and breaking promises to them? Someone who trusted you. Someone who thought you cared about them just as much as they did to you.

I lay in my bed as tears escape my eyes for hours on end. It was horrible. The pain in my chest hurts so much. It's hard to breathe. I can barely feel any part of my body. It's all in pain. I trusted you not to hurt me. Please come back..

~~~~~~ AN ~~~~~~

Sorry guys for the quick angst.. you don't have to like it dw this is kinda just a small vent so don't mind it.

I'm also working on a Highschool AU book and that should be coming out maybe in the summer or sometime towards the end of the year? It's a Xiaother book again.. and when it first comes out I'm trying to like get at least 9 chapters before I publish it so stay tuned!!

Love you guys so much ♥️

456 words

Xiao x Aether Oneshots ❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें