Switch

Body switch (Aether is in Xiaos body and Xiao is in Aethers body) !!!

~~~~~~~ Aethers POV ~~~~~~

I woke up feeling different. Weirdly different. The sun was in my eyes when I opened them and I immediately noticed that I was outside. I'm 100 % sure I fell asleep in an inn at the harbor. I was too tired and exhausted to go anywhere else so I just paid for something there. Then I realized that I was sitting against a tree on one of the branches.

I looked down and started to recognize my surroundings. Wangshu-inn. That's where I am. But why? How did I get here? Where's Paimon? I started to get up then immediately fell to my knees, summoning my wepon to hold myself up. Where did all of this pain come from. Why does almost every inch of my body hurt?

I'm not use to this kind of pain. Archons my head hurts... what is going on? When I looked up my eyes widened. I wasn't leaning on to a sword, I was leaning on to a spear. A familiar jade spear with adeptal energy on it, I could feel it. I noticed my hand and I wasn't wearing my usual gloves.

Theses were Xiaos gloves? Why do I have theses on? I reached over my other hand and saw my arm not wearing my usual clothing. I was in complete shock as I looked down at was I was wearing and my body type. This wasn't even my body. I'm-

Shock gave me enough strength to jump off the roof, using a glider the rest of the way down. I bolted to the nearest water or puddle. My speed was surprisingly better than usual as well. I can feel so much more strength in me. I reached the water and looked down in it.

Xiao. It was Xiao. I'm in Xiaos body.. I put my hand on my face to see if I was dreaming, running my fingers through my hair, pinching my cheeks all while looking at my reflection. That must be why I'm in so much pain. Does he have to deal with this everyday? It hurt so much. My head.

Before anything else I got up and ran to the harbor, I don't know how to teleport and I don't think I should try it. I ran and ran to the point I could barely breathe but I still ran. I needed to find Xiao. He always says that whenever I'm around he feels better. This pain is almost unbareable for me. I don't know how he deals with it everyday like this.

As soon as I got there I looked around frantically. Everyones voices mixing with the other voices I hear. It's all too much. I try to look around for as long as I can until I can't anymore. I stumbled towards the nearest quiet place behind one of the buildings.

I leaned against the wall before sliding down it and bringing my knees up to my chest. My breathing was heavy and everything around me so was loud. I put my hands up to my ears and started whimpering and groaning. I couldn't cry. Why can't I cry? It hurts to keep all of theses emotions inside of me. Why can't I let them go? Why won't Xiao allow them to-

A hand was suddenly placed on my shoulder and I frantically looked up, spawning Xiaos spear and standing up weakly. My eyes widened when I saw.. me? My body? Xiao! It's Xiao! With relief I dropped the spear and fell into his arms. Paimon was trying to say something to me but I couldn't hear her. I think Xiao knew this and was just trying to comfort me.

~~~~~~ No Ones POV ~~~~~~

"Aether!? Is that you?? Tell us it's you!!" Paimon yelled but he wasn't responding. Xiao who was in Aethers body, glared at her. "He can't hear you. It's my karmic dept. He's having an episode. I- I don't know how to use Aethers powers to purifier it." Xiao looked at his hands for a moment then back at Aether.

He was whimpering and groaning in pain. "P-please. Make it stop. It hurts. It really hurts." Aether muttered out, his voice breaking. Xiao cringed a bit at hearing his own voice but figured it was just because of the karmic episode. He thought for a moment then remembered what Aether does whenever he's having one of theses.

Xiao pulled Aether towards him and hugged him tightly while stroking his hair to calm him down. He was gentle and all of his movements were calm. After some time Aethers breathing calmed down and he was quiet in Xiaos arms. "Are you okay now?" He said calmly and Aether nodded.

"T-thank you.. I'm sorry you have to deal with this everyday. It must hurt." Aethers voice was now calm which made Xiao cringe even more. His voice was so rough and mean. He was starting to hate the sound of his own voice. "It's fine. It seems that you went into sensory overload which triggered my karmic dept. I apologize for that." Xiao said with sadness.

Aether then laughed and Paimons eyes widened like she has seen a ghost. "Aether! you made Xiao smile!" She said loudly and Xiao looked at himself, seeing that smile on his face made him wanna cringe even more. He found himself to be ugly when he smiled. "Oh? Come on I wanna see!" Aether tried getting up but Xiao quickly made him sit back down. He didn't want him to see it.

"No. We need to figure out how to get our bodies back. Enough playing around." Xiaos tone was ferm. Aether laughed again, "Do you not want me to see your beautiful smile? Or do you just not seeing yourself? You are very pretty Xiao."

Xiao rolled his eyes and stood up with Aether. "Can you walk? You seemed to be struggling when we saw you walking around." Xiao asked, putting his arms out so he wouldn't fall. Aether nodded as he stumbled a bit.

"I know your probably not use to feeling this kind of pain so we need to fix this as soon as possible so you can be relieved-" Aether cut him off.

"And so that you can feel this pain again? No way. I don't even know how you manage everyday." - A

"Aether. Stop being stubborn. I was born to deal with it. Now let's go." Xiao huffed and began to help Aether walk before Aether pulled on his arm.

"Close your eyes real quick." He smiled a bit. Xiao did as he was told and felt soft lips on his. He opened his eyes in shock, he didn't know he felt like that when he kissed Aether. Is that why he likes kisses from him so much?

"I just didn't want you to get weirded out. Come on now." He laughed and pulled Xiao along whos face was bright red.

~~~~~~ AN ~~~~~~

This one is sorta confusing and stuff but I hope you guys like it. I'll try posting again soon. Might even make a part 2 to this one. 😋

1204 words