Husband tings

~~~~~~ No Ones POV ~~~~~~

Xiao was a hard working business man who has always dug himself into his work. He's made top of his company and now runs his own as well. He didn't truly have a life until he met his now husband.

His husband has put light and colors into his dull life that he had never experienced or seen before. It was magical and they have only gotten closer. They work through any problems they have together with communication and attentiveness although, Xiao had trouble communicating his feelings most of the time.

He was an excellent listener though and slowly, Aether was teaching him how to communicate. Aether wasn't a perfect peach either but in Xiaos eyes he was. Aether was prone to being too kind to people and letting others walk over him.

With Xiaos help, he quickly learned how to speak up for himself and say no. He still did have trouble with speaking up but it's gotten a lot better. The both of them have never been more in love before and it wasn't looking like either of them were going anywhere.

One day, Xiao was knee deep into a project he had been working on for weeks for the company and it was coming out to be beautiful. The system of how it worked and the architecture was magnificent.

He was so focused on it that he didn't even notice that his phone was buzzing. Soon, one of his assistants came into his office with a look of worry on her face. Xiao immediately noticed this and grew slightly annoyed at the disturbance but was also really curious as to what was making her so anxious.

"Sir? Is everything alright?" She asked in a polite tone. "Yes. Is this what you have come to disturb me for?" He says in an intimidating tone which made her immediately bow as an apology, "No sir! Someones been trying to reach you on your phone for the past hour. You're husband is stuck at work with a worrisome fever. One of his friends are with him and they said he's in no stable condition to drive himself home."

At this, Xiaos eyes widened and you could see the obvious worry in them. Usually, Xiao doesn't show much emotion but when it came to Aether, he couldn't help it. He stood there, silently for a moment before speaking,

"Have someone go grab my car and bring it to the front. It needs to be down there abd ready to go as soon as I step foot outside. I am not waiting. Also,, schedule someone to pick up Aethers car. I want it safely in my driveway before the sun sets." He bluntly demands as he sets all of his tools down and paused his work for the day.

The whole time he spoke, the assistant was already on the phone with someone to get Xiaos car for him and helping Xiao pack up his things. He was very specific with his instructions and the way he wants his things to be packed up which is why he does it alone but he was in a hurry.

His dear sweet darling was in need of his help. He had no time to waste. As he was leaving, he reached in his drawer and pulled out an extra set of keys and gave them to her. They were for Aethers car. Xiao had at least 2 sets of keys for each of their cars. They kept eachothers spares just in case of emergencies like this.

He quickly went to the front of the building and just like he wanted, there was his car and a driver there next to it. He thanked them and went on his way. He stopped by the store and bought some medicine and food for Aether, things he knew he would like to eat when he's sick.

Within an hour, he was at Aethers work place. He was a fashion designer and was one of the top sellers for his products in his line of work. His clothes were so unique that every wanted his style. He's always getting compliments on his clothes whenever the two are out in a date. Xiao does too since Aether loves dressing him up in a style that suits him instead of Xiao just wearing bland clothing.