Our Perfect Honeymoon

So like- their on their honeymoon, and Xiao gets sick!! Fluff ig?

~~~~~~ No Ones POV ~~~~~~

Aether and Xiao had just gotten married, and now they were on a private island for their honeymoon. Unfortunately, 2 days into their vacation, Xiao had woken up with a fever that morning.

It was a bad cold, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. Aether, on the other hand, was a bit worried for Xiao. He would constantly check his temperature and ask how he was feeling or if he was ok.

Xiao loved the fact that Aether cared so much about him and loved that his lover was there bt his side 24/7 when he could be out on the beach enjoying some alone time.

~~~~~~ Afternoon ~~~~~~

~~~~~~ No Ones POV ~~~~~~

Xiao began to wake up from his 4th nap of the day. He had been more drowsy since he was sick, and him sleeping more than usual only caused Aether to worry even more. Aether was always worried about the smallest things, and that made Xiao love him even more.

So kind and caring. Everything you would want in a husband, but some people like to take advantage of traits like these in people, which is why Xiao is glad that he can call Aether his and protect him from selfish people.

Xiao sat up and looked around the room. He didn't see Aether, but he did smell a good scent filled the big suite they were in. He got up and walked out of the room, following the sweet scent. He followed it to the kitchen and found his adorable lover cooking some amazingly smelling soup.

He recognized the smell when he stepped into the kitchen and leaned on the island. It was Aethers soup recipe that his mother used to make for him. When Aether noticed Xiao was there, he smiled at him while cutting up some fresh basil.

"Good afternoon, my love! How are you feeling?" *Aether said as he looked back down at what he was doing.

"Hm.. a bit better.. but my throat still hurts, and it's very.. warm in here.. did you turn up the heat?" Xiao said while tugging at the collar of his t shirt while looking around.

Aether frowned a bit and stopped what he was doing to check his temperature. Again. He leaned over the island and put his hand on Xiaos forehead. He was still burning up with a fever. Aether sighed and pulled his hand away.

"Go lay down love. I'll turn down the heat some more, and I'll be in there in a bit with some food, ok?" Aether said as he smiled sweetly, making Xiaos heart flutter a bit. Every time he smiled, that feeling never went away in Xiaos heart.

Xiao nodded slowly and went back to the room. When he lay back down, his eyes grew heavy again and he fell back asleep not even 5 minutes after he came back.

Aether entered the room about an hour later with a tray in his hands. He set it down on the dresser and then walked over to Xiao, who was peacefully sleeping in his own sweat. He smiled at the sight of his husband sleeping so peacefully and caressed his cheek gently while he slept.

After a minute or two, he began to gently shake Xiao awake to eat. "Xiao~ I've made you something to eat. The sooner you eat, the sooner you can go back to sleep, dear." Aether spoke softly so he wouldn't startle the poor boy.

Xiao rubbed his eyes and sat up to eat. He was a bit excited to taste Aethers cooking. He always loved it when he cooked. Aether put the food on a (one of those breakfast in bed thingys idk) and sat next to him as they leaned against the bed frame.

"I made sure it was cooled off a bit since you have a fever and so you don't burn your tongue. Whenever I cook, it's like you always ust gobble all the food down in one bite!" Aether joked and Xiao just shook his head while chuckling softly.

Xiaos eyes lit up on his first bite and began to speed up a little. It was soup, so it was a bit messy if you eat it the way Xiao is. Aether shook his head, and before xiao could dip the spoon in for another bite, Aether grabbed his wrist to stop him but not too tightly.

He then laughed softly while staring into Xiaos beautiful but drowsy amber eyes. "Xiao, slow down please. You'll get more sick if you eat it too fast, love."

Xiao huffed and nodded. Aether let go, and Xiao continued eating.

~~~~~~ timeskip: its night now ~~~~~~

~~~~~~ Aethers POV ~~~~~~

I was in the kitchen cleaning up while Xiao was in the bedroom resting. I love Xiao more than anything, and I would do anything for him. Even though this was our vacation and we're both supposed to be relaxing, but I just can't relax when something is wrong with Xiao.

When I was done washing the dishes I went back to the room. I was already prepared for bed so I wouldn't have to do anything but get in bed with Xiao.

I expected Xiao to be asleep when I got to the room like he always is when he is sick, but this time, he was awake. He was just laying there, staring up at the ceiling. When he noticed I had entered the room, he smiled a bit and moved over so I could lay next to him.

I giggled and crawled in the bed with him. He lay his head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around him, holding him as he finally fell asleep for the.. 14th time? I kissed his forehead and fell asleep along with him.

It's not the best honeymoon, but as long as Xiao was here the whole time, then I considered it the best one I've ever had. Haha- I've never had a honeymoon..

~~~~~~ AN ~~~~~~

Omg!! My friend gave me the idea credit to them 😌

Hope you like it and again NOT THE BEST AT GRAMMER GRAMMER!! Love you guys 💕

1021 words