Sleep my dear

Normal AU

~~~~~~ No Ones POV ~~~~~~

Aether was having a hard time falling asleep. He kept tossing and turning in the bed but tried not to move that much since Xiao was asleep too. He seemed really tired today therefore he was sleeping more heavy then usual. The blonde groaned as he sat up, rubbing his sleepy eyes that wouldn't stay shut.

He got up to get some water before he felt arms snake around his waist pulling him back down. "Xiao..? Did I wake you?" Aether said in a soft tone as he looked down at the sleeping adeptis whos eyes were still closed. He seemed to be trying to open them. Aether began to stroke his hair to get him to go back to sleep but Xiao smacked his hand away, knowing what he was doing.

The yaksha sat up and lay his head on Aethers shoulder as he struggled to wake himself up more "Why aren't you asleep..?" He said in a soft but raspy voice.

"I can't sleep.." - A

"Why didn't you say anything to me?" Xiao sat up more and pulled Aether down on top of him, laying Aethers head on his chest.

"I didn't want to wake you. You seemed tired.." Aether got comfortable in Xiaos grasp.

Xiao stroked his lovers hair softly, playing in it a bit, while cooing to him "shh.. it's ok.. you can rest now." Aether was surprised but for some reason he immediately felt tired by this. His eyes grew heavy and he eventually fell aslesp. The adeptis smiled and went back to sleep as well.

The next morning when Aether woke up Xiao was in the kitchen of the tea pot making breakfast. Aether came and hugged him from behind to which he smiled at him "Goodmorning sleepy head~ did you sleep well?"

"Yea thanks to you.. how did you do that?" - A

"Morax use to do that to me when I couldn't sleep. It worked everytime." Xiao smiled as he finished up breakfast and set it on the table for Aether. The blond sat down at the table and stared at the good before looking up at Xiao with a warm smile "Can you do that to me every night?".

Xiao laughed before kissing Aethers cheek "Of course I can, anything for you sunshine..~"

~~~~~~ AN ~~~~~~

Finally some fluff 😍🤞

Shortest oneshot ive made so far

400 words