My Play Toy 2

Vampire AU part 2!!
Violence
Choking...
Fluff
Vampires!? Obviously
Cussing and slight angst

~~~~~~ Aethers POV ~~~~~~

I woke up again in the same bed but with changed sheets. I sat up feeling nothing but pain in my body. I was also slightly trembling from it. After a couple of moments of looking around I realize that I have no clothes on. My face turns bright red and I pull the covers over me more.

As I slow down my breathing, I look at a dresser. I slowly get up to walk to it but my legs are so shaky it's hard to walk. I use random objects I come across while walking to get to the dresser. I look through it and found a big black t shirt along with some gray shorts.

They were a bit bigger than me but they had a string in them so I just tied them around my waist so they would stay. Once I was dressed I heard footsteps outside of the room. Without thinking I ran to the big closet and hid in it.

I covered my mouth as I hid in between the clothes. I didn't know why I decided to hide but I did. Outside of the closet I heard a groan of annoyance from whomever came in. They look around the room then suddenly stop and speak. "Come here." He demanded in a harsh tone. I realized that voice belonged to Xiao. For some reason I stood up and did what he said. I had absolutely no control over my body.

Xiao glared at me as I walked out of the closet to him. "Why are you wearing my fucking clothes?" He stared down at me as anger grew inside of him. "I- I didn't have anything else to wear.." That seemed to piss him off because next thing you know I was being pinned by my neck to the wall. It was a hard grip. I could barely breathe.

I looked into his eyes and I could see the anger in them peircing holes into me. It terrified me. I was trembling more from fear now in his grasp. "Don't you ever touch my shit again in your pathetic mortal life. Do you fucking understand?" He said with venom dripping from his voice. I quickly nodded and without second thought he threw me to the ground. I hit the ground hard, hitting my head.

~~~~~~ Xiaos POV ~~~~~~

I was raging with anger. How dare a mortal touch my things. Especially my blood source. Does he have no respect!? He should know better. After I threw him to the ground as hard as I could I turned around and examined the room to see if anything else was touched.

A couple moments passed of complete silence as I was lost in my thought and anger. Suddenly, I heard soft crying on the ground behind me. I turned back around and looked a the blonde on the ground. I examined him more and realized how many bruises I left on him.

Especially on his neck. I bet there were more under those clothes that he took from me. As I watched him cry I felt something in my chest. It was a slight sharp pain. Like I was hating something I was seeing or I felt bad. Felt bad? About what? He deserved it. I let him cry for a couple of moments before I couldn't take it anymore.

I grab him harshly but gently and pick him up. I make him stand up and stare at his face. His head was bleeding. Ugh. More supplies wasted on this weak mortal. How annoying. I walk him over to the bed and make him sit down. I go to the bathroom for a moment then come back with a first aid.

The boy has tears in his eyes as he keeps his eyes on the ground. I tend to his wound quickly and set the first aid aside. I sit next to him and stare at him for a moment.

~~~~~~ No Ones POV ~~~~~~
(Srry saying "I" at the beginning of everey sentences is annoying the hell out of me)

Xiao stares at the blond for a long time. That feeling he felt earlier got worse the longer he stared at him. Did he feel bad for hurting him? What was this feeling? Xiao was so confused. Eventually the blond was starting to drift off and his head fell onto Xiaos shoulder. Xiao only noticed this when he felt a light bump on his shoulder.