Captured

Dottore?

~~~~~~ Someones POV ~~~~~~

My head is poudning. It feels like someones stabbing it with a million needles. I could barely open my eyes, my whole body felt so numb. I heard footsteps in the room with me. Someone was moving around and doing things. Occasionally they would come over to me, touch my face or other parts of my body but I don't know what since I could really only feel my face but maybe once or twice felt something poking into my skin on my arm.

Whatever it was it surely hurt giving how weak and sensitive my body was in this moment. Everything was dark and I couldn't see what was going on. I let out a small groan then heard a low sickening chuckle from whomever was with me.

"Finally awake my dear? It seems like you didn't last very long with our last experiment... your body must be getting weak. Took longer than expected. Impressive~" That voice sounded so familiar. I suddenly felt a warm breath on my neck next to my ear. A hand was placed under my chin as it leaned my head upwards.

"Hold still and open your mouth. This may hurt but just a bit~" The man said but for some reason I did what he said. Like I had no control over my own body and I had to be completely obedient to him. A cold liquid was poured into my mouth. It was so cold it hurt my throat. I coughed a little, trying to move a bit but that only caused the mans grip on my jaw to tighten.

I could feel tears well up in my closes eyes and god they burned. Opening my eyes now seemed more difficult because of the tears. I instantly closed my mouth once no more liquid came in. The man laughed at my pain before kissing my cheek.

"There there.. that wasn't so bad was it? It'll all be over soon." As he talked it seemed like his voice was getting quieter and more muffled. My body was slipping out of consciousness again. Before I passed out again I managed to open my eyes just a little bit to see a familiar face.

Dottore. He was grinning at me. I felt so disgusted and scared at the same time. I could also see that I was tied up to a chair. Not just any regular chair. There were tubes in my arms and chest. I had nothing but a gown on. After that my eyes closed again as I lost consciousness...

~~~~~~ A Couple of Hours Later ~~~~~

I heard faint whispers as I was being shaken awake. The voice was muffled and I couldn't tell what they were saying as I struggled to wake up. Everything was still dark. Slowly I could hear the persons voice a bit clearer. They sounded panicked while they repeated the same words. 

".....ake.... please....." That voice.. it wasn't the same one from earlier. This voice was soft and one that made me feel safe and protected. I wanted to open my eyes this time and see who it was. I shook my head as I try to move but my body still felt numb.

Seconds later I could hear the voice better. "Aether? Please wake up. Make some kind of sound to let me know your okay.." The person said and I did. I let out a small groan as I opened my eyes a bit.

It was Xiao. My darling. I suddenly remembered everything. How I got here and who I am. I try to lean forward but failed due to still being tied up. Without wasting anymore time Xiao untied me and pulled me into his arms, hugging me tightly as if theses were my last moments. His breath was shaky but I heared him take a deep breath of relief. I felt so safe in his arms, like everything was going to be okay.

~~~~~~ No Ones POV ~~~~~~

Xiao held Aether in his arms breathlessly. He never wanted to let go of him again. Ganyu suddenly ran into the room, slamming the door shut behind her.

"Xiao we have to go. They know were here." She said frantically as she ran towards them. She examined Aether and saw all the cuts and bruises on him. On his arms you could tell he was poked by a lot of needles. His skin was so pale and he was barely even conscious. Xiao nodded and picked up Aether bridal style before running out the back door to the room.