You'll be okay pt2

PART 2 BC YEA
Much much angst but it'll be worth it ❤️

~~~~~~ Aethers POV ~~~~~~

My breathing is shaky and I feel so dizzy. What is happening to me? I don't understand. Why is this happening. I feel a think liquid on my waist and I look down to see a huge cut pouring out blood. I look at my hand to see a bit of blood on it as my eyes widened and go dull.

I cough a bit, now theres also blood on my mouth. There's blood everywhere.

'Barely two words in, and you already look like you want him dead?' That voice.. I look up at Xiao who's eyes are full of fear and worry. Regret. I stare at him for a moment before I look back down at my hand and see another hand on my arm.

I look beside me and see those purple eyes. Eyes I never wanted to see again. That sickening smirk. 'Your getting all worked up over nothing~' He chuckles and leans over to my ear as his grip tightens on my arm. 'Your getting weak.' When I look back up at him, he's not there.

Am I hallucinating?

~~~~~~ Xiaos POV ~~~~~~

I watch Aether quietly for a moment. From my examination, he seems to be looking at something. Maybe someone. Whatever he's looking at, he's definitely terrified of it.

I put up my free hand and reach out to him. "Aether stop this-" he cuts me off as his gaze darkened while looking back at me. "Why did you com here? To stop me from causing a disruption? Fuck off."

"Please. Your bleeding you'll-" God I'm so tired of being cut off. "WHO THE FUCK CARES IF I DIE? You know who? Nobody. Nobody gives a fuck if I die because you only need me when something needs to be taken care of." He yelled as he coughed up more blood while small tears formed in rhe corner of his eyes.

I look at him with sad eyes and took a deep breath. He wasn't letting me speak nor was he gonna listen to me. He was giving me no choice. I was thinking of a way to get him to back down.

I put myself in a fighting stance, tricking Aether into thinking I wanted to attack. I was going to but I'm not going to hurt him. I'm just gonna tire him out to the point he collapses, maybe even loose consciousness.

~~~~~~ About 20 minutes later ~~~~~~

~~~~~~ No Ones POV ~~~~~~

Xiao has been struggling with Aether. Trying not to hurt him as he constantly swung his sword out him but he kept missing. 'How is he still going?' Xiao thought to himself as he dodged another attack.

Suddenly Xiao tripped when he moved backwards and this time Aether was able to hit him. His sword left a long deep cut on the side of Xiaos arm while Xiao yelled out in pain. This was Xiaos breaking point. He used a gust of wind and kicked Aether hard. Aether flew into a tree so hard it left a dent in it.

Aether coughed out more blood and was knocked unconscious for a moment. Xiao realized what he had done, even though he was bleeding badly he still got up and ran to Aethers side. He held Aether in his arms and checked his breathing. It sounded like he could barley breathe.

Qiqi had came out and was about to get close to Aether until he started to wake up. He squirmed around in Xiaos arms but Xiao kept a tight hold on him. "Let me go! I'll kill you!" He threatened but Xiao didn't let go. If anything this only broke his heart to see him like this.

~~~~~~ Aethers POV ~~~~~~

I can barely breathe. I stop trying to fight my way out of Xiaos grasp and accept defeat. At least I'll die in someone's arms that I actually love. I look up at Xiaos beautiful eyes and feel somewhat disappointed. He looked upset and worried.