I'll always be here

Normal AU
Fluff and a tiny bit of angst
Kazuha x Heizou

~~~~~~ No Ones POV ~~~~~~

Heizou was in the living room working on something. More like making something. Kazuha was with him earlier because it's Heizous day off but Kazuha got tired and went to go take a nap about 2 hours ago now.

He smiled at the well made maple leaf he cut out and drew on for Kazuha when he woke up because he got bored when he left. He made a whole bunch of them and was very excited. He also had some soup cooking while he made them so him and Kazuha could have lunch together.

Suddenly Heizou heard a yelp from their bedroom where kazuha was sleeping. He immediately felt panicked and stood up in a defensive stance.

~~~~~~ Heizous POV ~~~~~~

I slowly walked to our bedroom with a small kitchen knife in my hand just in case. I open the door quietly and was confused when all I saw was kazuha sitting up on the bed looking very sad and tired. I set the knife down on the dresser and walk over to him calmly.

He had his eyes closed and it looked like he was trying to gain control over his breathing. I sit on the bed with him and look at him. He opens his eyes to look back at me when he notices my presence.

"You alright sleepy head?" I smile softly and he nods to me. "Yes I'm fine.." I could almost immediately tell something was bothering him. I look down at his hand to see there wasn't a bandage on it. This was about the second time I've seen the wound.

He usually never takes it off around anyone. "Kazuha, tell me what's wrong." I look into his soft sad gaze as I spoke.

"It was just another nightmare of.. that night." He looked down as unshed tears shined in his eyes. "I just.. can't get over it. I try to but it still hurts as if he's still in my arms.. slowly dying all over again."

I watch him as he sits there in his own world while he vents to me. I don't mind listening to him at all. In fact I love listening to him talk. I just hate it when he's upset. Suddenly I pull kazuha in for a hug and I squeeze him tightly.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with this pain kazuha. Just know I'll always be here for you and with you. I'll never let you go." I say softly as I stroke his hair. He seems to have came back to his senses to listen to what I had to say because he wrapped his arms around my waist after.

He pulls away and looks at me with a cute but sad smile. I cuff his cheeks then lean into to give him a small peck on his lips. Kazuha blushed a bit and smiled more brightly. Oh dear Archons how I much I love this man.

~~~~~~ AN ~~~~~~

SJDJDJDJ my beautiful lovely husband wanted me to make this so I granted his wish. Love you babe 💕

Bad grammer

AWH THEIR SO CUTE