Delivery Guy

TW Sexual harassment

~~~~~~ No Ones POV ~~~~~~

Baby 💞

Hey you ok?

Aether

Yea just hungry
When are you coming home?

In about an hour maybe
Just a few more papers then I'm done babe I'll send you some money to order us dinner okay?

Ok 🙁
Love you ❤️

I love you too <3

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Aether put his phone down and groaned as he waited for Xiao to send him money. He missed him a lot and just wanted to cuddle with him. After he ordered the food he went downstairs to the livingroom.

He watched some TV while he waited. About an hour passed and someone knocked on the door. Aether ran up to the door, he was hungry. Since he had paid online he only had to get the food and close the door but when he opened the door the guy delivering the food stared at Aether. There was something off about him.

But to be respectful Aether still smiled at him and said hello. The guy stood there with the food in his hand, not handing him the food. "Uhm..? Can I have my food?" That seemed to bring the guy back to reality and he handed Aether the food. "S-sorry.. I got lost in thoses pretty eyes you have." The guy smiled at him and Aether laughed awkwardly as he set the food down on the table next to the door.

"Thank you for the compliment and also for the food. Here have a tip!" Aether grabbed the walet on the table and pulled out a 20 and he gave it to the man. After that he just stood there and it got more awkward. Aether was about to just shut the door when the man spoke again. "You're.. really pretty. Beautiful even." He said while reaching his hand out to caress Aethers cheek who just stood there, frozen almost. He didn't know what to do.

"I- I get that lot.. I'm tired and my boyfriend will be home soon so-" Aether was about to try to close the door again but was stopped by the man. He moved closer to Aether he backed up into the house. The man grabbed Aether by the waist and held him close to him while violently kissing his neck. If it were Xiao then yes he would like it but it wasn't. It wasn't even close to how Xiao would've done it.

Aether tried to push the man away but he was stronger than Aether in that moment. He just didn't have the strength. His whole body was in shock and fear. He trembled in this mans grip. He started to move his hand down into Aether pants but before he could do anything he was roughly pulled away from Aether. When Aether saw who saved him he almost bursted into tears.

It was Xiao. He was so relieved to see him. Xiao had the man by the collar and slammed him into the wall. Anger boiling inside of him. Aether quickly called the police while Xiao had the guy who was struggling against him pinned. After the guy was taken Xiao looked at Aether who ran into his arms sobbing.

He was scared and extremely uncomfortable. He feels so violated. Xiao blames himself for letting this happen. The two didn't let go of eachother for a very long time. When Aether had finally calmed down Xiao made him sit on the couch while he went and locked all the door for the night.

When Xiao came back he tried to get Aether to eat some food but he had lost his appetite after that. Xiao put the food away and led Aether to their bedroom. He quickly changed and crawled into bed with Aether who clung onto him like if he were to let go then something would happen.

Xiao calmly stroked Aethers hair and placed small kisses all over his face. That made Aether laugh a bit as they cuddled. Xiao was happy that he made Aether laugh but he knew he was still bothered. He tries to make Aether feel as safe as he could before the boy drifted off the sleep in his arms.

~~~~~~ AN ~~~~~~~

Idk a lil smth im sick bro 😭 and btw the first 10 chapters of the highschool AU are basically done so let me know if you want me to post them bc idk if I should or if I should wait ❤️

746 words