Together We Are

VERY LONG CHAPTER but this is dedicated to my wifeeee 🫶 (another beautiful reader of mine @XiaosULTIMATEwife)

~~~~~~ Aethers POV ~~~~~~

I looked at myself in front of the mirror. My beautiful white gown going all the way down, covering my leg but showing off my curves. Even though I wasn't a girl I was wearing the hell out of this wedding dress. The sleves were wrapped around my arms so my shoulders were showing.

(Just use this as a refreshing, I'm not that good at analyzing)

I've dreamed of this day ever since I started dating him. How amazing he would look in a beautiful black and white tux. I can't wait to see him again for the first time in 2 days. My sister said that we couldn't see eachother for 2 days before the wedding. It was some kind of tradition thing? Don't know what she's talking about but I didn't really have a say in it.

Probably because she wanted to spend time with me before she gave me away to him. She was the one who was going to be walking me down the ile, not only that she's also my maid of honor. I love her with all my heart. She's done so much for me so that I could get to this point in my life. I couldn't ask for a better sister.

I looked up at my beautiful syled hair, it was down and had Qingxui flowers in it with a crown like thing on my head that had a very thin see through cloths going down behind me. It reached my lower back. I had some jewelry on too, a beautiful white and telish necklace around my neck. He got it for me on our first 1 year anniversary.

That was an amazing day. I had dimond earings in my ears as well as a glittery perfume on. Not only did I smell amazing, I shined like my eyes when he proposed to me. When he got down on one knee in front of everyone on a beautiful thursday evening at my favorite restaurant.

He choose to sit outside that day. It was warm but not too warm. As the sun was going down and we were watching the sunset while eating, he suddenly tapped on my shoulder and when I looked at him I saw he was on his knee. I was surprised of course but before I could say anything he said to me,

"Aether. You are the most beautiful and amazing person I have ever met in my entire life. You're eyes shine like gold and you're personality never fails to warm my heart. Aether. Oh Aether. You are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. So I ask of you of one thing, will you marry me?", then he popped open a box and there was a light in it shining on the most amazing ring that has ever been created.

It was like I was in a movie. With tears of joy in my eyes I nodded my head and sobbed out a "Yes." He then got up and wrapped his arms around me as others there clapped for us. It was only a small amount of people since we decided to go when there wasn't a lot of people. He never liked being around people but he could never get enough of me.

Everytime I came home when he wasn't at work, he would come up to me and give me a whole bunch of hugs and kisses. It was adorable. Sometimes he would even had dinner made for me when his work day wasn't too tiring. He never failed to give me love and affection. He never failed to give me comfort and reassurance. He never failed to give me pleasure or keep me satisfied. He is literally the perfect man to ever exist.