Together we shall be (smut)

~~~~~~ Xiaos POV ~~~~~~

Everything was so foggy but I still had a little bit of self control. It was dark as we entered the room and immediately Aether took off the shirt he changed into before we left the venue, helping me take off mine while admiring my body. Honestly, that was enough to turn me on. When he was done I smashed my lips on to his, taking his breath away in an instant.

I dragged him over to the bed and crawled on top of him. Our lips never left eachother. He was trying to devour mine but he failed. I forced my tongue into his mouth and swirled it all around in there. Everything felt so nice and soft. His mouth was always one of my favorite parts about him.

He slowly reached his hand down and rubbed it against my clothed crotch. I let out a small whimper in his mouth and faltered to his touch. My boxers were already slightly wet from the precum as we were driving home. He started this in the car by the way. Rubbing his hand on my inner thigh while I was driving. His hand just kept inching closer to my member with each rub.

I had to resist the urge to pull over and fuck him right there on the highway. He knew what he was doing but he just loves teasing me. He loves seeing me squirm and whimper. I'm positive he pleasures himself at just the thought of me in that state.

Aether looked up at me and tried pulling away from my lips but my grip on him grew stronger and I refused to let him go. He couldn't breathe and I could hear small whines coming from him. I was also out of breath but I could last longer than he could. It was adorable watching him struggle against me for air.

Eventually, I pulled away to let him catch his breath. Both of us were breathing heavily and were rock hard. His thigh was right there in between my legs so I started to grind myself against him. He let out a small gasp before moving his leg a bit to help me out some.

The pleasure felt so nice but it wasn't enough. No this definitely wouldn't cut it. I needed more from him. I needed to be inside of him, to feel him. I couldn't wait anymore. My patience was on thin ice.

Without a second thought, I forced Aethers and my pants and boxers off. My dick was so hard it was hurting. Aether was surprised and stopped me before I continued. He slowly reached his hand down and started stroking me. Whimpers and moans began to escape my mouth, not that I cared in this moment.

His hands felt so good on my dick but it still wasn't enough. The only thing this did was suppress the pain. I needed to be inside of him now. I turned my gaze to him, my eyes drowsy but full of lust. His eyes weren't as drowsy as mine since he wasn't that drunk but they were beautiful. His golden sparkle looking down at me with a beautiful small blush across his cheeks.

His strokes got faster which caused me to tilt my head back and groan. Lewd thoughts clouded my mind and I didn't even notice when Aether moved my hand to his dick and let me stroke him while he stroked me. My hands moved on there own but he loved it. I moved closer to him and leaned down to kiss his neck.

At first I was soft with it then got a "little" rough. I was leaving marks and hickeys all over his neck and shoulders. The moans of pleasure he was letting out made me never want to stop. I could feel myself almost reaching my climax until Aether stopped touching me. He made me sit up as he looked at me with admiring eyes. God they looked so beautiful in the moonlight that shined through the curtains. I forgot we didn't turn on the lights but the moon was enough for me to see how beautiful he was.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and moved himself onto my lap. He made sure my hard dick didn't go in yet which kinda pissed me off. He just giggled at me. "Not yet dear~ be patient." He whispered seductively to me as his hand trailed from my cheek to my chin, lifting it so I would look him in the eyes while he admired my face.