Happy Birthday Xiao!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAOOOO

~~~~~~ No Ones POV ~~~~~~

Aether was running across a grass feild as Xiao chased him. The Yaksha didn't know why he was chasing him but he was. This was all a part of Aethers plan. The blond boy laughed as Xiao struggled to catch up. Usually he would be able to but he was told not to teleport or use any abilities to catch Aether.

He thought it was unfair but he went along with it anyway. He was already amazingly fast without using anything but the blond was faster somehow. He ran and ran until he disappeared into some trees. Xiao stopped dead in his tracks when he lost sight of him. He put his hands on his knees and panted heavily as he looked around. There was sweat streaming down his face but he didn't care one bit. His goal was to catch Aether.

Suddenly he heard Aether yell out his name and without hesitation he teleported straight to him in a worried rush. When he got to him he immediately lost his balance when his feet touched the ground again. He was moving around too fast but just before he fell someone caught him.

It was Aether. Xiao looked up at Aether who didn't seem as out of breath as Xiao was. The blond gave him a small smile and kissed his forehead. He helped Xiao stand then put his finger over his lips before Xiao spoke. "Quiet. You'll scare them.." Aether whispered and Xiao looked around. He noticed there were in a dark cave and only the moonlight at the entrance was making them be able to see.

Aether looked up and so did Xiao but he saw nothing. "Just give them a moment to wake up." Aether giggled and not many moments later one Anemo crystal fly light up. It was resting on the ceiling. Not too long after many more began to light up and they all started flying around slowly. Xiaos eyes light up to the scenery. There were only anemo and geo crystal flys but thats ok. They still all looked absolutely beautiful.

They lit up the cave and danced around like shooting stars. Xiao couldn't help but stare up at them. He's never seen such a beautiful thing before. So many crystal flys in one place. Aether looked at him with a warm smile. He loved seeing his lover so amazed by something. It was like watching a child be easily amazed by a toy. It was adorable.

"Happy birthday Xiao." Aether then said softly and Xiao looked at him in shock. Even him himself forgot about his own birthday. He was so happy and shocked he suddenly felt tears sting his eyes. Aether laughed genty and wiped them away. "T-thank you Aether.. this is beautiful." He said as he nuzzled into Aethers neck, wrapping his arms around his waist.

Aether melted in his embrace and kissed his cheek. "Awh.. I love you so much Xiao." Aether said. "I.. love you too Aether." Xiao replied.

~~~~~~ AN ~~~~~~

VERY SHORT BC IT WAS RUSHED. I ACTUALLY FORGOT WHAT TODAY WAS IM SORRY..... I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT THOUGH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR BOY XIAO 🥰🫶

537 words