𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼

Slight angst
Merry christmas guys 😋❤️

~~~~~~ No Ones POV ~~~~~~

A beautiful blonde boy squinted his eyes open but closed them back. The sun was burning them so he turned the other way before attempting to open his eyes again and this time he was met with the door to his room being slightly open. He was alone in the bed. He groaned and tried to go back to sleep.

That was until he heard the door creek open and suddenly there were two children jumping up and down on his bed, yelling "mama!" Over and over again. Aether was so sleepy, he forgot he had children and was a bit annoyed.

"Mama wake up! Papa made breakfast and he said to come wake you up!!" The little girl yelled and the boy who was also jumping on the bed with her confirmed her story. Aether groaned and again and pulled the blanket over his head. The jumping stopped and he thought it was over until the blankets were ripped off of him and he was now LITERALLY being dragged out of bed by his legs by the children.

Even though they were small, they both were strong because of their parents genes. Oliver had Aethers and Xiaos strength while Mariana only had Xiaos. Oliver was more like Aether though, short blonde hair, big golden eyes and a smile that melts anyones heart. Mariana was like Xiao, his temper, long black hair with darker teal highlights, dark amber cat like eyes and pale skin that was so cold sometimes, Aether would think he was holding Xiaos hand instead of his daughters. (I love detailing their children man 🤭)

"Mama get up!!" Mariana yelled and pulled harder. Aether yelled out in pain a little and tried to pull away from them but he was veing team tagged. That's when Xiao finally came in the room and grabbed Oliver, pulling him away as he squirmed around in his arms. Mariana saw her brother get pulled away by their father and immediately started giggling as she crawled onto the bed, knowing she was next.

Xiao was faster than her though and was able to catch her before she completely crawled away. He held both of them, Oliver on his shoulder and Mariana under his arm. They both were laughing, "put me down papa!" Oliver yelled and tried getting down. He wasn't that big yet so he stood no chance against his father.

Aether laughed at the two as they struggled. After some time, Xiao put them both down and they jumped onto the bed, standing up on it so they would be taller than Xiao, even though Xiao is short they were still shorter than him.

"Okay guys, I'm awake now. We can go have breakfast." Aether said, putting on his slippers. Mariana yelled with excitement and chased Oliver downstairs. Their parents followed behind them.

"I hope you slept well." Xiao gave Aether a kiss on his cheek. "Did you even sleep? I still don't know how you manage to wake up everyday at 5. Even when we stayed up till 3 wrapping-" Xiao stopped Aether from continuing his sentence by giving him a kiss before whispering in his ear, "Shh. You'll give away our secret..."

Aether looked at him, his cheeks slightly red as they stared at eachother in the hallway. He sighed and gave Xiao a kiss on his cheek before continuing to walk to the diningroom. Everything look beautifully made and set up.

Everyone sat down and started eating. The children were excited about opening presents and that's all they could talk about. It was christmas morning, who wouldn't be excited? "Mama! Santa ate all the cookies we made. He also left us a note." She smiled with food in her mouth. Xiao winced as she spoke with her mouth full. She knew better but he guessed the excitement had made her forget.

"Eat with your mouth closed Mari. That's rude." Xiao spoke softly. Mariana obeyed. "What did the note say dear?" Aether asked. Mariana swallowed the food in her mouth before speaking, "It said me and Oli made the nice list this year again! He said he loves bringing us presents and to continue being good." She smiled.